The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trump the fainthearted > Comments

Trump the fainthearted : Comments

By Gary Gambill, published 5/5/2016

What really sets the Republican frontrunner apart from the last century of men who have occupied the Oval Office are the profound insecurities he has revealed.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
I thought he was one hundred times better than Obama.
After reading this, possibly only 99.9 times better.
At least he is pro-American, which is more than can be said for Obama or Clinton.
Posted by Leo Lane, Thursday, 5 May 2016 9:24:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Herr Hitler was also a power hungry psychological basket case full of insecurities and paranoia!? I believe D Trump is a living contradiction; a walking talking oxymoron and a mutually incompatible juxtaposition of ultra conservative, bare faced and compulsive teller of terminological inexactitudes and part time liberal!? (hunts with hounds and runs with the hares?)

We have to hope he doesn't go on to win power, given he is likely; handed the reins of power, more than capable of making a bad situation worse by as commander in chief, simply reneging on promises, or deserting friends if convenient and being much too liberal with the obligatory austerity or sabre rattling!?

This for me, is the most unimpressive candidate for the top job I've ever seen!

I believe the still sane American voters should get out and vote en mass and in record numbers, a virtual nation and freedom saving must!

Saying as they elect anyone else, Mr Trump, you're fired!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 5 May 2016 9:25:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Another left rant against against a personally successfully and brilliant person who makes all other candidates for POTUS, and all recent Presidents, particularly Obama, look like wet sonks and big girls' blouses, who don't have the brains or guts to stand up for America and, by default, the Western world. Trump might come over a bit animalistic, but he is not a political animal like the other dropkicks, and Americans should embrace him for the own sakes, and those of the free world.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 5 May 2016 10:58:58 AM
The US of Paranoia is a very insecure nation.
Trump is just one manifestation of that.
Posted by ateday, Thursday, 5 May 2016 11:53:54 AM
I guess that Gary like every other left whinger doesn't like Trump.

While not a big fan myself, I am forced to admire his brilliant sensing of the public mood and the clever manipulation of the media. Garry and other bleeding heart liberals would do well not to underestimate him.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 5 May 2016 1:11:28 PM
Heil Trump!

Russians luv im https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDMkOft5v9U
because he's so much like Putin.

I SALUTE HIM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 5 May 2016 2:28:54 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy