The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Labor insider fingers corrupt institution > Comments

Labor insider fingers corrupt institution : Comments

By Ian Walker, published 30/11/2015

So if you were a potential parliamentary leader of the ALP where would you be courting favour to shore up your bid for top job?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
I can't see anything superior to being your own man and being true to yourself and your personally held convictions even if that requires you to cross the floor to remain uncompromised.

If you have to lie, cheat and con your way to a top job, it is just not worth the price you may have to pay for it!

Even so, don't be afraid to contribute your ideas, given getting the better ones adopted by somebody, is far more important than your other goals!
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Monday, 30 November 2015 9:09:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
i could talk about left wing corruption in Queensland for hours.

Let me tell you a tale of pre Fitzgerald criminality. The father of an old friend of mine was a colourful racing identity & legitimate businessman with a side deal in sly grog or moonshine rum. If you went into any pub south of the river from the Kangaroo Point hotel south to Beenleigh, from the Redland Bay Hotel west to Ipswich & ordered rum you got hooch. If you ordered Bundaberg rum you still got hooch as they were refilling used bottles. There was a system in place where they counted how many times the bottles were refilled before opening a fresh bottle of real Bundy.

Punchline #1, how was the grog delivered to the pubs? A, by plain clothes CIB detectives in unmarked Police cars.

Punchline #2, when did this happen? in the 1930s, 40s & 50s when Labor was in power both BCC & state government.

I can provide names, addresses, etc.

I can also show addresses of unlicensed brothels that never closed after Wayne Goss became Premier whose owners were also running domestic violence refuges & recruiting the vulnerable women, girls from the DV refuges to work as prostitutes. The same people were also involved in branch stacking.

Why did all leftists in the land of OZ proudly out Obeid & rant about the "NSW Disease"? A, because they wanted to suggest that other branches of the party were not equally corrupt or even worse.

Public buildings are often deliberately planned with inbuilt obsolescence deliberately built in, so that they will be high maintenance & require regular replacement. The only reason we need to continually build public housing is because the loony left continue to import dole-bludging migrants while poor Aussies including military veterans remain homeless.

Any time you want a complete dossier, just ask?
Posted by imacentristmoderate, Monday, 30 November 2015 9:27:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This is a bit rich coming from a member of the unlamented mess that masqueraded as a Govt under Newman and the incompetents,get your own house in order first mate
Posted by John Ryan, Monday, 30 November 2015 11:51:52 AM
John Ryan, YOUR JOKING RIGHT, i don't have a high opinion of the QLD LNP as they are too keen on high taxes, spending & are way too left of centre on many issues but at least the Newman government made some steps back towards the middle. They had the same problem as Tony Abbott a pro communist media that gave them NO honeymoon period at all.

Yes they made mistakes like sacking public servants instead of introducing a policy of natural attrition. They could also have worked closer with the other 2 levels of government to achieve some efficiency dividends. They could also have tackled everything at a more conservative pace.

if you love communism so much, why don't you move to China?
Posted by imacentristmoderate, Monday, 30 November 2015 12:15:29 PM
Communism, Christ your kidding, I doubt you would know a real communist if one bit you,what a load of rubbish fancy calling the Murdoch press AKA Der Stumer AKA the Curious Snail Communist you have no idea what you are raving about.
The Curious Snail campaigned openly for the Liberal/Fascist Govt most of whom were incompetent the rest were just dumb what planet are you on
Posted by John Ryan, Monday, 30 November 2015 6:26:32 PM
No planet would have him, he is an Abbott worshipper, you know one of them radical far right out of their mind type. The ones that can’t see past yesterday.
You see the similarities with Newman and Abbott, both got the same fate, that says it all.
Posted by 579, Tuesday, 1 December 2015 11:52:02 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy