The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Alternative 2015-16 budget > Comments

Alternative 2015-16 budget : Comments

By David Leyonhjelm, published 6/5/2015

Now, as the Government prepares its second budget, it is dabbling with a theme of 'nothing dramatic'.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Well what else do you expect David, from folk who don't seem to have between them, a new or original idea, let alone nation building vision!

I mean a new idea would likely be accompanied by the smell of burning emanating from previously unused cerebral circuits; or enough smoke to start the fire alarms, and or the sprinklers?

Or alternatively camouflaged behind all that cigar smoke that frequently rises from capital hill!

Even so David, they're not feeding the horses the way they used to?

Oh by the way David, did you know a woman gave birth to a baby girl a few days ago, and they called her Charlotte, or was that Scarlet?

I don't believe it was Scarlet, given that might have unseemly ramifications, when she becomes a fully grown woman?

What a loverly parrtee, more ah tea anyone? Pumpkin scoone? Crrreem und jarrrm?
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Wednesday, 6 May 2015 12:57:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David..I think JOE has one chance to get this right....and a good budget, hard at it seems, is for the better interests.

Tally
Posted by Tally, Wednesday, 6 May 2015 7:47:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wow, what was the author drinking or smoking when he wrote this drivel?

Too many pages to critique point by point but take some tabular items...

Cut assistance to Industry, Agriculture and exporters...might as well shut down all food production and kill our exports entirely.. Nice Balance of Payments problem

Research gone...no point being the smart country as we will have no income anyway

Cut Foreign Aid... goes hand in hand with having no exports and encouraging terrorism

Cut healthcare programs...as we will be broke we might as well have the sickest (not genY meaning) society on earth.

I had almost forgotten how mad the Liberal Democrats are; thanks for reminding me.

What an imbecile!
Posted by Peter King, Tuesday, 12 May 2015 2:17:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy