The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Yemen crumbles, Iraq stumbles, America fumbles > Comments

Yemen crumbles, Iraq stumbles, America fumbles : Comments

By David Singer, published 29/1/2015

The events in Yemen represent a spectacular collapse of President Obama’s policy for similarly countering Islamic State in Iraq by training supplying and using Iraqi forces to fight Islamic State on the ground.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Many vaccines are unnecessary and some are outright dangerous.A healthy population does not need vaccines.This is mostly about corporate profits.

How could you trust a person like Bill Gates who wants serious depopulation ?
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 28 January 2015 8:17:29 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A healthy population doesn't need any medication, or hospitals, or doctors.

I'll make sure to add the vaccination conspiracy to the list. Let me know if I'm missing any..

1. 9/11
2. New world order/ federal reserve
3. Every world event being a false flag op.
4. Chemtrails
5. Ionosphere research = weather weapons
6. JFK?
7. Moon landing?
8. Ebola as a bioweapon (you also said same thing about bird flu I believe)
9. The CIA/Military is about to assassinate Obama (been waiting a while hey? )
10. Vaccinations don't work

Did I miss any? Do they all make sense together? Oh well maybe you will get one right hey?
Posted by Stezza, Wednesday, 28 January 2015 8:41:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
That's weird, these comments were for the vaccination piece that was up yesterday but was pulled for some reason...
Posted by Stezza, Thursday, 29 January 2015 9:08:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Even so, this is a problem for Islam, which Islam must solve or be consumed by.
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Thursday, 29 January 2015 11:51:34 AM
Are we in a time warp? The comments are dated from before the article.

Don't tell Arjay.
Posted by Agronomist, Thursday, 29 January 2015 3:19:47 PM
"One can only ask why then are these 133 reluctant States not members of the American-led coalition?"

They are not stupid.

"How long will it take Obama to understand that Islamic State can only be comprehensively defeated by military action undertaken on the ground by a properly equipped and authorised United Nations international force?"

Because it worked sooooo well last time.

When will people learn? Killing is not the answer!

FIGHT WAR NOT WARS!
Posted by mikk, Thursday, 29 January 2015 9:37:25 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy