The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Human rights going down the pan? > Comments

Human rights going down the pan? : Comments

By Judy Cannon, published 20/11/2014

Refugee advocates have spoken of their alarm at the new legislative reforms currently proposed under a migration amendment bill, calling them 'diabolical' and 'destructive'.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
I'm sure that there is some sort of Human Right problem with the 1200+++ murdered by the various enablers such as Human Rights Lawyers who make a living from these deaths.

Irony on irony, refugees are still coming in but without bloated bodies floating in the ocean, staring sightlessly at the crabs eating their eyeballs, but of course the "Caring Class tm" are not making a nice little earner any more.
Posted by McCackie, Thursday, 20 November 2014 8:10:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What the government is doing is putting a dampener on the refugee advocates and the people smugglers efforts to encourage more to come to Indonesia as a stepping stone to Aus. This is a good move and will encourage more to go back home.

Everyone has to realize that the refugee advocates and the smugglers are working together simply to make money, they care not for the asylum seekers. The asylum seekers them selves are opportunists who are prepared to gate crash our land for their own advantage and we bear the costs.

Keep going Mr Morrison, you are doing good and working for the interests of all Aussies.
Posted by Banjo, Thursday, 20 November 2014 10:17:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wow, another example of the great job Tony is doing.

He has put at rest the minds of 20 + million Ozzies, at the cost of alarming a few refugee advocates. Certainly sounds like grate maths to me.

Keep up the good work there Tony.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 20 November 2014 10:52:28 AM
I'm ANTI Abbort in many areas, he's a dangerous joke, a puppet macabre, but insofar as the refugee situation goes I'm a supporter!
I started reading that article with hope, that it would discuss the treatment of OUR HR's, yet it was just another refugee whinge, very disappointing.
Morrison is a clear demonstration of everything that's wrong with our current government, yet he's certainly on the right track with the refugee industry, he just acts in the secretive, ham-fisted incompetent way we've come to expect from this disaster of a government.
The day I see G.Robertson and his ilk taking Islamic "refugees" into their own homes and supporting them I'll believe he's serious in his phony protestations, otherwise I'll continue to believe that he and his ilk are simply in it for the notoriety and their bank balances.
It's oh so easy to be idealistic and superior when YOU don't have to deal with the problems you help create.
Posted by G'dayBruce, Thursday, 20 November 2014 11:10:50 AM
G'DayBruce and yes, hear hear!
After all anyone genuinely seeking asylum only needs fly here, and at far less cost to them, than a one way boat ride to nowhere but the back of the queue; and claim asylum on arrival.
If their retained LEGITIMATE documents are in order and their claim able to be validated, they are accepted. We are legally obligated! No ifs buts or maybes!
So why all the fuss and hu har?
I mean, anybody would think a very lucrative employment were on the line?
Let me conclude by adding, I don't like Mr Morrison much either!
Cheers, Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Thursday, 20 November 2014 12:56:54 PM
Yeah right Rhosty, a group of genuine Afghanistan asylum seekers rocks up to the Afghan airport with all their correct papers, explaining how they want to leave their country because of the Taliban....and the airport officials say "...that's ok, off you go.", just as a few pigs fly overhead....
Posted by Suseonline, Thursday, 20 November 2014 6:51:40 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy