The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Sydney's Apocalypse now: fear and loathing in Bondi jungle > Comments

Sydney's Apocalypse now: fear and loathing in Bondi jungle : Comments

By Peter West, published 24/9/2014

More people, more traffic, more demand for housing, more space needed in schools and hospitals. Growth is outstripping the work of planners and policy makers.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Too many people.
When will it stop?
Posted by ateday, Wednesday, 24 September 2014 9:08:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Too many people.
Will it stop nicely?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 24 September 2014 9:19:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't think there's too many people. I like people. Mind you, I live in the middle of nowhere.
Posted by Jardine K. Jardine, Wednesday, 24 September 2014 9:47:11 AM
Dear Jardine,

<<I like people.>>

Sure, but why do they need to come here all at once?
Can't they form a nice queue and enter this planet a few at a time?
Surely when one has no body-mind, one doesn't feel any pain or boredom, so what's the hurry if they wait a bit and come 5000 years later?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 24 September 2014 10:11:26 AM
Yuyutsu

They're in a hurry to get an iPhone.
Posted by Jardine K. Jardine, Wednesday, 24 September 2014 12:02:01 PM
JKJ,
At our present, out of control, rate of population increase you won`t be in the middle of nowhere for all that much longer.
Posted by ateday, Wednesday, 24 September 2014 12:48:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy