The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine and European Union embroiled in financial scandal > Comments

Palestine and European Union embroiled in financial scandal : Comments

By David Singer, published 18/12/2013

The European Union (EU) has become embroiled in a financial scandal of massive proportions in relation to the financial assistance given by it to the Palestinian Authority (PA) since 1994.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Hi David

I'd like to thank you for your creative efforts all year to bring about the creation of an independent Palestinian-Israeli state in place of Israel.

Happy Hanukkah

Pete
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 18 December 2013 11:08:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yassar Arafat's personal wealth was estimated to be US$1.2 billion in 2002.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasser_Arafat

Arafat's successor, Abbas also appears to be in the billionaire class.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/06/05/the_brothers_abbas#sthash.i6THCmAH.dpbs

If anyone did poison Arafat with polonium as has been alleged my money would be on Abbas. A billion plus dollars is a pretty good motive for killing an aged moron who was long past his use-by date.

David Singer,

I think you should pay attention to plantagenet's post. Hanging on to the WB virtually ensures a unitary state in which another two million Arabs get the vote.

Is that what you want?
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Wednesday, 18 December 2013 12:24:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Singer is spitting chips that some Palestinians might have been overpaid by the EU. What business is it of his?

And, if this is the case, it would've helped to overcome some of the negative affects of the Israeli Blockade and the Occupation to say nothing about the keeping of Palestinians taxes by Israel and the daily humiliation and starvation of the Palestinians by the Israelis and their constant illegal building of settlements in the West Bank.

The Palestinians are already carrying a terribly heavy load because of the crushing, strangling Israeli presence. It they get a small financial windfall, then good luck to them, I say!
Posted by David G, Wednesday, 18 December 2013 3:00:52 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To stevenlmeyer

Pay attention to plantaganet's post? You must be joking. He doesn't even know that Hannukah ended on 5 December. He knows even less about the Jewish-Arab conflict.

Of course he refuses to discuss the contents of my article.

To DavidG

Congratulations on endorsing continuing corruption within the PLO and yet another scam perpetrated on the ordinary Gazan and West Bank Arabs by a mindless and insensitive European Union.

Leaders allegedly enriching themselves with billions of dollars in Swiss bank accounts as pointed out by stevenlmeyer are obviously to be tolerated by you as they pursue policies designed to end the Jewish State. That is your choice. it is not mine.
Posted by david singer, Friday, 20 December 2013 3:32:03 PM
Hi David G

I agree with your comments mate.

The other David (Singer) is of course unaware that kicking the Palestinians when they're down is no good argument for right-wing Israel's settler-with-a-gun existence.

Right-winger Singer's increasingly discordant arguments do a disservice to the moderate Israelis misrepresented by him.

And please inform said Singer that I checked the dates for Hannukah but decided on the standard American usage of "Happy Hannukah" on account of Hannukah always being fairly close to 25 Dec and on account of "Merry Christmas" possibly being seen as insensitive rather than inclusive.

Merry Christmas David G :)

Pete
Posted by plantagenet, Friday, 20 December 2013 3:52:57 PM
David Singer,

You are an idiot.

In fact you're an embarrassment.

Probably Graham will delete this post but I hope you see it before he does.

I repeat my offer. Graham can give you my email address and you can contact me directly.
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Friday, 20 December 2013 4:17:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy