The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Australia under new mismanagement? > Comments

Australia under new mismanagement? : Comments

By Lyn Bender, published 18/11/2013

If the Labor government was a complete 'shambles' what do we have now?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
So Lynn the elected Prime Minister has to listen to you and your mates but not anyone else? Get real, you lost the election.
I also find your comments offensive about "Old men".So you have a problem with age and with gender?
I think You should be reported to the Equal Opportunity mob!
Posted by JBowyer, Monday, 18 November 2013 9:30:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"I have wrestled with my depression and despair at the election of Tony Abbott..."
Luvvie, take another good dose of what ever it was you were on when you wrote the article and have a good lie down. You are clearly confused. I mean all that ranting about JWH.. News flash dear, he is no longer in politics!
Posted by Sparkyq, Monday, 18 November 2013 9:54:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If this was an attempt by the author to gain attention to herself then it was a resounding success, alas, for all the wrong reasons.

Being polite, it is a rant, which could have largely been written at any time in the past six months. Bit silly, very sad.

Some will never get over we had an election and the people decided.
Posted by Neddy, Monday, 18 November 2013 10:21:07 AM
Lyn Bender - A few points:
• It is a great relief to many of us that the Rudd Gillard gang have gone. May we never see their likes again? May there never be another labour government at least in my life time and hopefully for the rest of the century.

• I look forward to the day when the Abbott Government declares so called ‘climate science’ is but a subset set of ‘junk science.’ By the way the latest information from Poland is that your Kyoto protocol is a ‘dead duck.’

• I welcome a Government whose emphases are on ‘wealth creation, not like you’re ALP and Green mates on wealth destruction. Wealth distribution is a free market function. While on the subject of wealth creation let us have sensible industrial relations and not a trade union inspired so called ‘fair work act.’

• Lyn I assume you are in favour of unlimited illegal boat arrivals, porous borders and the inevitable massive deaths from maritime tragedies.

• National disability scheme-great news. How it will work? How much it will cost? How much fraud will it engender? Who knows!

• I write as a person in his eighty first year and therefore in your words, ‘an ignorant and stupid old man.’ Clearly, The Advisory Board on Positive Aging has failed to endow me with your type of wisdom
Posted by anti-green, Monday, 18 November 2013 11:17:50 AM
LYN, another excellent article which will doubtless get the rightwing Abbott-clones all riled up.

The Abbott-clones think the Second Coming has occurred, that below the Big Ears of St Phoney lurks the end of the world and we're all going to heaven, not me of course, because I'm an atheist.

I don't want to be in heaven with Phoney! I could imagine nothing worse than breaking bread with a man who gives the Sri-lankan military two warships. They were able to kill tens of thousands of Tamils without our warships, Phoney!

And I don't want to break anything with a man who supports Australia spying on the world. I thought we were a bit above that!

And it seems that Phoney supports torture as well. When Phoney leaves politics (which I hope is soon) he might get a job as the Governor of Guantanamo!
Posted by David G, Monday, 18 November 2013 11:40:20 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey David can you send me a bit of what ever you and Lyn are on?
No one thinks the "second coming" has occured we are just pleased to be rid of the disfunctional rabble.

You declare yourself to be an aethiest and then go on to say you don't want to be in heaven with the PM. Confused, David aren't you?

Also I didn't realise that Australia's intelligence capabilities had been shut down during the illustrious labor reign. I obviously missed that bit of news. But one bit of news I remember was labor gifting Indonesia a couple of patrol boats and fighters. But I suppose that was OK because the Indonesians are such nice people and don't torture anyone.

My advice to you is as it was for Lyn. Have a good dose of whatever it was you were on when you wrote your post and have a good lie down. You've got the this government for the next three years (and probably a lot longer because labor just can't seem to sort themselves out.)
Posted by Sparkyq, Monday, 18 November 2013 12:45:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy