The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > 'I want to be like Mike!': males and body image > Comments

'I want to be like Mike!': males and body image : Comments

By Peter West, published 20/8/2013

The men in my gym check themselves in the mirror a lot. Especially the younger ones! Some of them seem to carry around a bag full of products for hair and skin.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Dr West, great article. Males today have an identity problem. We've been flogged in the media and spat on by the feminists (misandrist's), separated from our children by Family law courts. If that is not enough the world is awash in environmental estrogenic chemicals (contaminating water and food) which has to be having an effect of both the sexes but more prominently males (prostate cancer). Of which more males die of prostate cancer then females with breast cancer, but there is little research funding for prostate cancer. Since the 90's there has been a little change, but a little is better than nothing.
It's about time for men to take what little testosterone we have left and take matters into there own hands. Men predominantly built this world, we have the talent. We need to regroup, organize and fight for our sons and daughters futures. Only when the sexes work together and not compete with each other, hindering each others attempts will the world be a truly better place.
Posted by JustGiveMeALLTheFacts, Monday, 26 August 2013 3:47:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy