The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Disaster recovery in Australia > Comments

Disaster recovery in Australia : Comments

By Paul Stevenson, published 9/7/2013

Australia is subject to frequent natural disasters, but has yet to develop the right tools to deal with them.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
...I just love this slice of "Glib" unreality.

#...Finally, I would suggest that as a matter of public policy, those within high risk areas should be encouraged to take out insurance. There are a number of ways this might be done. Moreover the centralized payment bureau could be an agency for overseeing the regulation of the insurance industry in dealing with disaster claims...#

...Get on-board son (I suggest)...Here in the Insurance industry, we have a glaring example of powerful forces actually working in a co-ordinated response, to plunder the desperate, to further their profit margins.

...Maybe you should engage more with the "effected"; those who are traumatized by their dealings with this bunch of "Mafia-Rogues" in the Insurance Industry; the first port of call for the victims of natural catastrophes, those who will immediately meet-up with a much larger catastrophe, the Insurance Industry following-on.
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 9 July 2013 11:22:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy