The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > At last Palestinians get to vote > Comments

At last Palestinians get to vote : Comments

By David Singer, published 21/5/2013

A reality TV show in Palestine provides the only opportunity the population have to truly state their opinion.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
When the Singer starts applauding a Palestinian initiative I smell a rat, a large rat, a very large rat!

I remember when the Israelis and the Americans sabotaged the last democratic election which HAMAS clearly won.

I remember when Abbas rejected the resounding loss of the PLO and became a minion of the Israelis and the Americans and sold out his people. He is a collaborator and deserves to be shot as one.

I remember the genocide that occurred in the Gaza Strip, the destruction, the use of phosphorous munitions.

I also remember the stonewalling of the Israelis ever since, the continuation of the game they play while they build settlements on occupied land as fast as they can.

Now Kerry is in the region pretending to be an honest broker, one of a very long line of dishonest political charlatans who have provided Israel with cover for its infinite imperialism and brutality.

And I have read countless articles by Singer which all have the same objective: to confuse, to blame everything on the Palestinians, to whitewash the Israelis, to avoid admitting that Israel is the reason there is no two-state solution and there never will be.

Yes, a very large rat!
Posted by David G, Tuesday, 21 May 2013 10:18:22 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I enjoy reading davidsinger.com

Fair and Balanced.... and PROLIFIC!
Posted by Savvas Tzionis, Tuesday, 21 May 2013 2:23:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Palestinians have election, the US and Israel sabotage them.

Do get things straight.
Posted by Marilyn Shepherd, Tuesday, 21 May 2013 5:10:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A real election would include the exiles and preclude the foreign occupiers.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Wednesday, 22 May 2013 4:31:48 AM
A real election would include........ A real election :)
Posted by Prompete, Wednesday, 22 May 2013 5:26:47 PM
I bet singer wouldnt be so keen to see the Palestinians have a "real" vote on their future. How about a referendum on their new state and its borders?
Or maybe the singer is pumping for a Hamas victory and a rerun of the filthy "its only democracy when our friends win" elections in Gaza
Posted by mikk, Wednesday, 22 May 2013 7:12:46 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy