The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > How much intolerance must we tolerate? > Comments

How much intolerance must we tolerate? : Comments

By Xavier Symons, published 26/2/2013

Are we really promoting the idea of tolerance if we allow someone who is self-confessedly intolerant to grandstand around the country?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Xavier,
There's a timetable available online of what target populations can expect to see from Islamic colonisation, it's been posted here before, it's consistent with what's happening in Europe and parts of Africa.
Here's a transcript of Wilder's Melbourne speech, as I've the things he says about Islam and Islamic colonists are factually correct but I question his motivations for saying them:
http://iainhall.wordpress.com/2013/02/20/geert-wilders-melbourne-speech/
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Tuesday, 26 February 2013 6:40:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Thirty years ago, I travelled from Israel to Egypt. This trip made a huge impression on me. Israel and Egypt are neighbours, with the same climate, the same natural riches, similar resources, the same potential. And yet Egypt is poor, while Israel is wealthy. Freedom is the key to prosperity; and Islam deprives people of it."

Cracker Geert. Better tell that to the Aga Khan. Why bother ...
Posted by Cheryl, Tuesday, 26 February 2013 6:55:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How do we tolerate the views of somebody who isn't prepared to tolerate intolerant and repugnant principles of inequality and violence ?

By allowing freedom of expression, and by discussing and debating the actual issues.

Not by going off onto phony attacks on somebody for racism or inciting ethnic hatred.

Not by renting a crowd of thugs and bashing up older people.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 26 February 2013 7:55:34 AM
Hear hear, Jo.
Posted by Ludwig, Tuesday, 26 February 2013 9:22:44 AM
be warned...people of western european genes wont like this...

http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5076/

so in 1946 highest court in usa said only 'whites' eligible for citizenship...and an indian though accepted withing definition of caucasian, still in commonmans perspective not 'white' so ineligible...and legally policy eradicated and south africa probably one of the last countries to practive this...who says its eradicated in the minds of men and women...particularly when backed by a superior military/energy force and a great benefit of unbalanced wealth to self from the "non_white" parts of the world...

the geographic lines of countries of the world...who created them...yep europe at hight of its military power and they drew lines through cultures, tribes and families...british and partition of india into pakistan and bangladesh...they drew a line through punjab, the proud punjabis were hindu military tribe which in history stopped the muslim military conversion force eastwards...which effectibvly broke them and their culture...

so xavier wrote "He criticised the approach of 'tolerance' as perilous for Western society"...if he is saying all people of european origin go back to europe, and everybody else move out...I think rest of the world is increasingly favourable to this as their 'powers' increase and and can prevent another european migration and unbalanced sequestration of wealth...

the point is whatever 'tolerance' we are seeing now is not becvause we are developing to an higher social level...but there is benefit in seeing europe as a place where all types of people of the world live...one obvious benefit is so they can distance themselves from the past acts...

and nothing new, not now, not in 1946, nor during colonial years or time of hanibal whom if he won then europe causasian would be a dead race and now semitics calling themselves europeans will be in every part of europe...such is the history of earth...just accept and deal with it and move on..."the power today the slave tomorrow"...

sam
Posted by Sam said, Tuesday, 26 February 2013 9:29:37 AM
And would you believe it, Joe, I misspelt your name!!

A three-word post and a three-letter name. Sheesh, I think I'll go back to bed now!! (:> /

The protests against Wilders even being allowed to speak are extremely unfortunate. Of COURSE he should be allowed to speak, and then those who disagree with him would have every chance to respond, sensibly.

Wow, those who condemn him and vehemently don’t want him to be able to speak publicly, many of whom I would hasten to add would probably have only a very rudimentary and probably quite distorted view of what he is on about, need to be condemned themselves.

There, now I’ve shown my intolerance of the intolerant!
Posted by Ludwig, Tuesday, 26 February 2013 9:30:17 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy