The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > AIG job application > Comments

AIG job application : Comments

By Malcolm King, published 19/2/2013

Does the Australian Industry Group follow its own recommendations for other people's industrial relations practices?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Since the objective of casualisation is only paying for what you use, I am waiting to hear how that applies to customers as well. If I go to a restaurant, I only want to pay for what I eat. I will pay by the bite.
I am happy to take a timer into the movie, so I only pay for what I watch, and I want sleep time to be deducted if I nod off.
Capital costs, such as we have seen in gas, electricity, and water, are not my problem. They are the same as a company paying for my education. I should not have to pay.
Since the way I pay has not changed, how can I afford to accept being paid differently?
Posted by NaomiMelb, Tuesday, 19 February 2013 10:38:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Maybe there is a God.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opinion/columnists/industry-groups-need-oversight-just-like-unions/story-fnbkvnk7-1226585429467
Posted by Cheryl, Wednesday, 27 February 2013 6:22:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy