The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Happy Xmas (war is not over) > Comments

Happy Xmas (war is not over) : Comments

By Kellie Tranter, published 28/12/2011

Peace on earth and good will to all men, except for the Australian government.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
So we sell coal to China, and then purchase weapons from the US, and go along with whatever the US government wants us to do.

What a stupid government we have.

Not only that, but so many of the weapons we have been buying from the US have been cast offs the US Army, US Air Force and US Navy no longer want.

Odd how I felt that I had to put the US Army, US Air Force and US Navy in capital letters. Are they actually independent countries?

Interesting times ahead, as the US is basically bankrupt with quite massive unemployment, and the US taxpayer cannot remain as the main dumb cash contributer to the US Army, US Air Force and US Navy.
Posted by vanna, Wednesday, 28 December 2011 8:12:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
its sad to think
that those who most need to read your words....wont

so you ended with a vision
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9oVMK0Goi0

oh well
well said
[i dont have the extra bandwidth..to watch the you tube clip]

but trust it has info
for those not allowing themselves to read the truth

anyhow my comment says well done dear...[read inverted]
lets hope those who fear to hear...read if not with their eyes...maybe..with an ear...

they still will be powerless to bring peace..to anywhere else
but their own minds..their own hearts

if your not part of the silution
your the problem

[you used genericly...yet specificly
at the do nuthings..that blindly accept medias spin]
that let the lies seep in

if the system didnt want others to know
they shouldnt say the insane things they say

if its in writing...someone will spill the beans
dont blame the message...blame the bias [greed/fear]..
that forments ever more war

usa economy..is over 50%..based on product of war
encouraged..by special intrsts..needing the clay us/goyam
to make war...[to bring on the armygeddon]..to bring on satanic vile

more death
no death..serves the life giving good
sustaining..every living thing/being..our very merry life

fear not
war is over..when we all really want it

till then
peace..not pieces
making loving a p-leasure..not a chore

no more war

what do we want
no more pieces..stop killing the poor by war
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 28 December 2011 8:39:17 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
such a rotton country that every second person in the world wants to live here even if it costs them their lives getting here.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 28 December 2011 10:21:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Some people can only be happy when they are bitching about something.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 28 December 2011 7:13:30 PM
Thanks, Kellie Tranter. General seasonal stupor and indulgence over (except for the 2012 birthing drinks). It's time to face the fact of Australia's slow, maybe over five decades, tragic disintegration into a country where morals, ethics and human rights are ranked behind almost all other concepts by our puppet leaders of the two major parties.
To be an Australian and classed as a person who approves of cluster bombs by people from more enlightened nations is totally shameful.
Posted by carol83, Wednesday, 28 December 2011 10:02:09 PM
Despite her anglicised name, Kellie Tranter does not even look like an Australian to me. Her parents must hail from another dysfunctional culture where they blame the Anglos for everything, while trying to find some way to come and live with us, whether we want them to or not.

Australia spends an awful lot on ASIO Kellie, becaue we have been stupid enough to import people from hostile cultures (like yours) who despise Anglos, and some of them really do want to mass murder us.

I opposed the war in Vietnam, but I am not anti American like you are. I am glad Australian troops fought in Korea to stop fruitcakes like Kim jog Il and Kim il Sung from turning South Korea into orqwll's 1984 nightmare. I am also glad that Australian troops stopped the Chinese from turning Malaya into a Communist vassal state.

As for Afghanistan, you are probably so insular that you do not know about the attack in New York which killed 3,000 American and 6 Australians, which was carried our by terrorists based in Afghanistan who had the full backing of an evil Muslim dictatorship that stoned women to death, cut off the noses of gilrs who refused to marry 70 year old men, and murdered teachers who educated women.

I am very happy that Australian soldiers are genetically eradicating from the human race the most dangerous religious fanatics on Earth today, and helping to remove religious fanaticism from the human genome. We are not allowed to know just how many enemy fighters we are killing off because there are too many imported "Australians" like you who symnpathise with the enemy, and we don't want to upset them.

Australia is an ally of the US, and if it wasn't for the Yanks, most of the world today would either be goose stepping around the place, singing "The East is Red", the "Internationale", or be facing Mecca when they pray.

But if you don't like Anglos Kellie, hey, its a free country. Go back to whatever screwed up culture your parents came from.
Posted by LEGO, Thursday, 29 December 2011 5:49:44 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy