The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Naughty or nice? Watch out, you might get a Ham for Christmas! > Comments

Naughty or nice? Watch out, you might get a Ham for Christmas! : Comments

By Michael Zimmerman, published 14/12/2011

So, if the United States is naughtier, Ken Ham remains where he is in Kentucky. The Creation Museum-cum-theme-park will also remain there and continued progress will be made on his newest tourist trap, Noah’s Ark.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Since Jesus was not a Christian but a Jew he would be very unlikely to want a ham for Christmas or any other day. He might greet you with, "Merry me" or "Merry myself." He might but last I heard even if he really existed he has been dead for years.

I think Swinburne is more reliable than the Bible in that respect. He wrote in 'The Garden of Proserpine,'

From too much love of living,
From hope and fear set free,
We thank with brief thanksgiving
Whatever gods may be
That no life lives for ever;
That dead men rise up never;
That even the weariest river
Winds somewhere safe to sea.

Then star nor sun shall waken,
Nor any change of light:
Nor sound of waters shaken,
Nor any sound or sight:
Nor wintry leaves nor vernal,
Nor days nor things diurnal;
Only the sleep eternal
In an eternal night.

The dead stay dead.
Posted by david f, Wednesday, 14 December 2011 1:04:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
no doubt evolutionsist use the same tactics that the warmist use to hide truth and show their theory to be foolish. Funny how so many scientist come out expressing their doubts when they are close to retirement. Keep the evolution fantasy lying to our kids if you want the funding. The believers in this ever changing theory is still arrogant enough to claim the science is settled. What a joke. They still preach the something from nothing doctrine and fit every fact to fit their atrocious story. As long as people don't think they will swallow this rubbish. Thankfully their is a reasaonable based faith that believes in a Creator rather than a pseudo science based faith that really is a joke.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 15 December 2011 1:40:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner wrote: <Funny how so many scientist come out expressing their doubts when they are close to retirement.>

Funny how many anonymous people runner conjures up who agree with his nonsense. Who are these many scientists? What are their names? I suspect this is a statement runner took from one of the bible-bashing sites.
Posted by david f, Thursday, 15 December 2011 11:00:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy