The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > How the boot can be lifted > Comments

How the boot can be lifted : Comments

By Dick Davies, published 7/11/2011

Greenfield rests on the view that there is unexploited human capital in the economy, a reservoir of talent that can be unlocked and would love to contribute more, enjoying the recognition and other rewards of so doing.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Nice piece Dick.

And a great followup to the "windpipe" one http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=12792

My only comment would be to point out that I think some of this is already happening. Check out Conscious Business or Conscious Capitalism on Google - or look at www.conscious-business.co.uk

These are just some of the grass roots initiatives that are supporting the lifting of the boot. There are others under other names.

Personally I prefer those that involve consciousness - because I think there is a risk that without that it is quite possible to have good intentions but to end up where we started.

Pete
Posted by Pete Burden, Saturday, 12 November 2011 1:24:12 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy