The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > All bi myself > Comments

All bi myself : Comments

By Rose Cooper, published 22/8/2011

Does anyone who is not bisexual understand what bisexuality is?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Rose,

Whilst feeling that the polarisation between gay and straight has left the "bi" community stranded in the middle, the fight for "gay" rights is really a battle between Orthodoxy and openness. If this battle is won, then the freedoms gained will also come to those of other persuasions.

I also had a somewhat disreputable acquaintance that claimed to be "buy" sexual.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 22 August 2011 8:19:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Then is is the tri-sexual.Try anything once.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 22 August 2011 8:48:08 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Obviously Rose is one of the morally loose woman in our society, without any sense of loyalty or boundary. Her statement identifies her.

"To me, being bi isn't about sex at all. It's knowing that I am capable of falling under the spell of any adult of any age, race or gender. So what if the sum-total of my sexual experiences with women represents a fraction of my hetero ones - they all count!"

These sort of relationships introduce the subject of multiple wives and place men on a higher plane of inequality as tribal head.
Posted by Philo, Monday, 22 August 2011 9:33:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I believe there is a scale for human sexuality, a semicircle. 0 degrees is straight, 90 degrees, bi, and 180 degrees, gay. Very few of us rest at 0 or 180 degrees but rather fall somewhere around the scale. If many were honest with themselves they would be hovering somewhere either side of the 90 degree mark.
Posted by Sparkyq, Monday, 22 August 2011 9:33:46 AM
The only response I have to bisexuality is amazement at the fact that anyone who has suffered through the expensive, emotionally damaging and tedious process of getting someone of one sex to go to bed with them should want to turn around and go through it all again with someone from the other.

If I was devastatingly attractive to both women and men I would happily pick the best of both as my partners. But most of us, alas, have to focus all our energies if we want to achieve even moderate success. It's simply easier to concentrate on one sex than to try and encompass both.

Bisexuality is too much like boasting.
Posted by Jon J, Monday, 22 August 2011 11:35:07 AM
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=12497#215995

Sparkyq, have you personally interviewed 100% of our population to come up with that conclusion?

i have moved in a wide variety of social circles all my life, have always had employment in meeting people jobs & my experience would be completely different.

The majority of people are by a long shot heterosexual, whereas many homosexuals are in fact bi & some where on your scale.

Furthermore how much of this is caused by closet communist ANTI social conditioning since 1955, when this evil book was published http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eros_and_Civilization bear in mind this book was written by a communist as the cold war was warming up for the specific purpose of manufacturing moral & ethical DE generation in western society/culture.

Here is the next logical step in the process being pushed by the UN, coming to a school near you http://www.henrymakow.com/uns_planned_pedophilia.html how many of you consider this a good idea?
Posted by Formersnag, Monday, 22 August 2011 11:40:06 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy