The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > 'Buried': an enthralling, emotionally grueling tour de force > Comments

'Buried': an enthralling, emotionally grueling tour de force : Comments

By Jane Sullivan, published 6/10/2010

Film review: 'Buried' succeeds as drama, thriller and horror simultaneously.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I hope that OLO was well paid for this outrageous piece of advertising cunningly disguised as an article. I thought it bad enought that readers are forced to pay for animated advertising downloads.
Posted by GYM-FISH, Wednesday, 6 October 2010 10:39:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Of course we weren't paid. What a ridiculous thing to say. They gave us some free tickets to give away to readers and the reviewer got a free ticket to go to the movie.

Hopefully there will be some discussion of the review once others have seen the movie.
Posted by GrahamY, Wednesday, 6 October 2010 6:38:57 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
With the greatest respect, it is a bit mean to complain about a little advertising that some probably avoid anyhow, when it is a free site and there are costs in providing the service.

I would like to see regular film, theatre and book reviews, with discussion. We choose what we read.
Posted by Cornflower, Wednesday, 6 October 2010 9:49:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy