The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Nation moved - father and son reunited > Comments

Nation moved - father and son reunited : Comments

By Warwick Marsh, published 16/9/2010

The whole nation has been moved by the story of a brave and resolute father who set out to find his little boy lost.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. 20
  10. All
I have always thought the term “absent father” was a term applied to demonise fathers and make them look irresponsible.

It is a term liberally applied by academics and feminists, most of whom say they believe in equality.

Liars.

I know of no father trying to see his children, who calls himself an “absent father”
Posted by vanna, Thursday, 16 September 2010 8:52:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This cycling father must have had an idea where to look and enough money to do the looking. Imagine accommodation and food costs.

A lot of us have had our children stolen. The names of mine were illegally changed in schooling, impossible to find as I now know. My two taken at 7 and 9 years of age are now 22 and 25, children I never saw grow up now adult, children lost forever. The youngest has not spoken to me since he was 7 and my best friend. Stolen children are not encouraged to keep in contact.

Brainwashing for recrimination seems apparent. There is also too much women's lib, should be 50/50. The mother is now in her 4th marriage. It's not always fault of the male. Law needs to change.
Posted by JF Aus, Thursday, 16 September 2010 9:17:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How did she survive in Europe without income for 2 1/2 years? Europe esepcially Germany Switzerland and Hollad are expensive places. This is where the AFP should be looking now. I see her well heeled brother IAG chief investment officer Joh Stratton has now openly appointed a lawyer to represent her after stating he 'had not heard from her since before she ran away'. Pull the other one mate ! At least the kid has learned some languages but at what cost? His mind will have been polluted against his father by the twisted woman runaway. She only ran when she saw her own pschyiatrist report and realised she might lose custody til they fixed her wiring. There was talk about doing a deal by mediation with the criminal mother. I say throw away the key as an example to others and future possibles - she can get treatment for her paranoia in the lockup which is what she deserves for torturing the poor lad.
Posted by Dark Knight, Thursday, 16 September 2010 9:24:00 AM
JF said: 'This cycling father must have had an idea where to look and enough money to do the looking. Imagine accommodation and food costs'

Just the opposite. He had no idea where in the world they were and there were sightings from Singapore, Vietnam, Costa del Sol , Norway and elsewhere. He lived on a bike and slept in a tent most of the trip at about Euo 50 a day which was to raise press coverage and awareness of the parental abduction problem, which he achieved. The Morcombe foundation committee allocated him AUD 3k towards his costs. His mobile phone bill is in teh thousands and his lawyer bill astronomical. If the mother had skipped before the case was in court there woudl have been no arrest warrant issued - how STUPID is that for a first world country ? You cannot mediate for a child return when you cannot find someone. They need laws to stop this happening.
Posted by Dark Knight, Thursday, 16 September 2010 9:31:04 AM
secularism/feminism has changed Father God to mother earth, created a total feminized education system, feminized political system, feminized court systems, created fatherless children and we wonder why so many of our young men are confused and suicidal. Usually pathetic men who have not the guts to lead their on families have added to this problem.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 16 September 2010 9:59:27 AM
I am so happy to hear that father and son have been united - what an epic journey the father has made - surely there is a book in that. I also hope that assistance will be given to the boy's mother, if she did not have good reason to take her son away she surely must require psychological help. Also the boy will require much help and support as well.

All I can do is wish for positive futures for all; the father, the mother and the son.
Posted by Severin, Thursday, 16 September 2010 10:06:09 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. 20
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy