The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Silicon Valley expats spur innovation in India > Comments

Silicon Valley expats spur innovation in India : Comments

By R. Sean Randolph, published 15/9/2010

India’s Silicon Valley diaspora is returning to India with the energy, creativity and experience that made the Valley a global technology icon.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I would agree with everything in this article. I have been in regular contact with some Indian programmers for some time, and my opinion of them is that they may lack a little in innovation, but they are very fast coders and very enthusiastic.

There are also a growing number of Indian programming forums now on the internet, and I think there will be a steadily growing number of applications coming from India in the future.

In fact, I think Microsoft could become another IBM in future years (or a relic from the past).

Could Australia copy India?

Well, I can’t find a single programming forum from Australia, and last time I looked in a PC magazine, not one application or piece of hardware came from this country.

Added to this is the education system’s insistence on importation of its hardware and software, which simply trains the student to import or use software from somewhere else, but not produce anything.
Posted by vanna, Wednesday, 15 September 2010 3:43:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy