The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Election 2010 cultural diversity wash up, or wash out > Comments

Election 2010 cultural diversity wash up, or wash out : Comments

By Andrew Jakubowicz, published 25/8/2010

The Greens did not push their cultural diversity agenda for the election.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Wall of text this, wall of text that.
Do the Greens have a plan to block supply in order to end the war of aggression in Afghanistan?
Are they going to block supply and end the NT intervention, recognise the First Australian Genocide and demand a treaty?
Are they going to block supply and demand their renewable targets be written into law?
Rhetorical questions aside, what are the Greens actually going to do?
It's difficult to take Andrew Jakubowicz seriously at the best of times since, here it sits with an education, a home a job and a prestigious career in telling us all how bad we are, yet this is the most "Racist"place on earth.
Notice how Andrew writes with a detached voice, that's not objectivity in my opinion it's genuine detachment, he sees himself as apart from the "Racists", Refugees and other "Constituents".
Never mind telling us what to do Andrew, you have a country of your own if you choose it, which has got your back at all times, we don't.
We're 10% of the world's population yet we don't have a single country of our own.
Japan for the Japanese
Nigeria for the Nigerians
White countries for everybody.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Wednesday, 25 August 2010 2:47:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There's a typo, in my last post "here it sits" should read "here he sits", It was unintentional and no disrespect to Mr Jakubowicz was intended.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Wednesday, 25 August 2010 3:54:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As the main stream media devoted their attention to Julia's earlobes and Tony's athletic feats there was no coverage of the major parties policies and no recognition of the existence of the Greens.

Next election there should be proportional coverage in line with the first preferences at the last election so
38% of time for Labor
35% of time for Lib
15% of time for Country party
21% of time for Greens
Posted by billie, Wednesday, 25 August 2010 4:12:00 PM
Andrew, constitutionally Ken (Hasluck) is not eligible to be an elector let alone a Member of Parliament because of legislation enacted since the 1967 s.51(xxvi) con-job referendum! If I had been his opponent I would no doubt sucdcessfully have him declared not being eligible to be an elector/candidate of being of the Aboriginal race. Don’t blame me as it is how the constitution was created with the 1967 amendment. Fool those who didn’t understand this. It amazes me that with my crummy English, as a CONSTITUTIONALIST, I seem to be the only person who really understand/comprehend what is constitutionally appropriate, see my blog at http://www.scribd.com/InspectorRikati for a set out of the relevant constitutional matters regarding this issue of commissioning a person to form a government. Who will form the next government has nothing to do with the majority in the Parliament as it is a prerogative power exercised by the Governor-General and so WITHOUT the advise of the Prime Minister!
Neither Julia Gillard, Tony Abbott or for that anyone else elected for the House of Representatives are Members of Parliament until after the return of the writs when they take up a seat! And, back in 1901 E. Barton was commissioned to form a government without any Parliament existing and was subsequently elected. Don’t confuse the role of a government with that of the Parliament, and I for one having campaigned for long for electors to vote for INDEPENDENTS to bring about a lesson to the major political parties am satisfied they are getting their message.
On 19 July 2006 I defeated comprehensively the Commonwealth that compulsory voting is unconstitutional and while I do not oppose voting I oppose any form of compulsory voting and the Court upheld my cases! This my blog also displays. Voting is our constitutional rights but in the way we desire and not hijacked by politicians dictating how we should vote! See also my website http://www.schorel-hlavka.com. As for the Greens as a CONSTITUTIONALIST I view that some of their alleged issues are a constitutional nonsense. Do I need to say more?
Posted by Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka, Monday, 30 August 2010 7:27:11 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy