The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Guilty of being male

Guilty of being male

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
" I do take exception to your claim of "it's always the men,"...".

I was talking about the situation where people are targeted using lies in order to get them for other perceived injustices. I noticed you couldn't identify any such women. Pell was also target by Milligan and others by what the Supreme Court found (7-0) were fantasies. His crime was being head of a hated institution but they couldn't get him for that. And Porter was likewise attacked based on fantasies which also fell apart under examination. Likewise Theo Theophanous had his career destroyed based on the fantasies of those who just wanted to get him.

Laming might be less than admirable in some eyes and if those traits are what causes his downfall then so be it. But they weren't sufficient to 'get him' so they made up other stories. If the photos he took were so bad why did those after him have to lie and make them out to be something other than what they were? Why? Because the photos weren't enough to 'get him' and getting him was the one and only aim.

Meanwhile, Milligan has all her costs covered by the ABC (read taxpayer) so has learned nothing and has no reason to change her abhorrent behaviour.
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 18 September 2022 5:47:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mhaze,

This may job your memory:

http://bbc.com/news/world-australia-48197145
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 18 September 2022 7:26:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

I was referring to the 2 senior greens convicted of paedophilia. You are fully aware of this.

PS how is the homophobic green councillor doing?
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 19 September 2022 2:10:32 AM
Your GOUT giving you a bad time again SM? How is that very senior Liberal who was accused of raping a 16 year old girl going these days. A-holed from parliament I believe. I name, names, 'Cry Baby' Christian Porter, the one you claimed had nothing to worry about!
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 19 September 2022 5:26:44 AM
Paul,

How's your dementia going? How's your ego with 2 convicted senior greens paedophiles. I see that your violent and homophobic councillor is set for trial next month.

We can certainly see where the greens values really lie.

How are your other racist MPs doing.
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 19 September 2022 7:58:54 AM
SM,

You said you had GOUT....

SM

I'm sorry about your gout. Maybe you should lay off the sauce.
Posted by shadowminister, Saturday, 17 September 2022 4:43:06 PM

Posting to yourself, maybe you were in a drunken stupor at the time of posting a message to yourself. I have never said I suffer from dementia.

No senior Greens have been charged or convicted of any such crimes as you claim.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 19 September 2022 9:43:30 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy