The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > US Supreme Court Abolishes Constitutional Right to Abortion

US Supreme Court Abolishes Constitutional Right to Abortion

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. All
Foxy,
Apparently the simplicity of the sentence is beyond you’re exalted comprehension.

I would have thought that, with your superior knowledge of English, that you would have jumped at the chance to shew all and sundry how wrong I am.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 5 July 2022 5:32:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise,

There's no point in playing chess with a pigeon.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 5 July 2022 8:51:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,
You can’t dispute my analysis of the Second Amendment, but you won’t admit it.
No worries, you’re inadequacies are there for all to see.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 5 July 2022 9:26:00 PM
Is Mise,

Criticisms are like homing pigeons.
They always return home.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 5 July 2022 9:46:24 PM
Foxy,
Come on, be a sport shew everyone what an idiot I am at English; all you need to do is explain one simple sentence, perhaps you could get Steele to assist you.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 6 July 2022 9:45:49 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy