The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Think of the birds

Think of the birds

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
If the crumbs from 3 or 4 slices of bread are enough to change the ecology of the area, I am happy to change it.

If the crumbs see a few native birds through a hard season, I don't give a damn if some academics don't like it.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 20 May 2022 10:35:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pauliar,

With you as the leader of the flat earth society, I would never join. How is the society described by Twiggy forest as the party for paedophiles going?

Maybe you should read the papers sometime before exposing your ignorance.
Posted by shadowminister, Saturday, 21 May 2022 6:04:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
shonky,

The party you disparagingly refer to is going very well, can't say the same for the party of alleged rapists and desk bonkers. BTW how is 'Cry Baby" Porter doing these days? You know the bloke you said had nothing to worry about, In fact you claimed he was in line for $10 million plus in compensation, a grovelling apology from the ABC, and 100 ABC staff sacked to pay for it all. Well me thinks he's floated off into the Indian Ocean, thankfully, never to be seen again in the corridors of power.

After yesterdays result, you must be sculling schooners of Mylanta this morning.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 22 May 2022 7:26:59 AM
Pauliar,

Once again you blatantly lie about what I said. You really have the morals of a sewer rat and you are a liar and a fraud.

How are your party's two convicted paedophiles? doing. I believe that there is a conga line of green criminals.
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 23 May 2022 3:37:00 AM
shonky,

The Liberals can now come out of the "Prayer Room". Hopefully the new Labor Government will release the secret report into what was going on in that Coalition Prayer Room within Parliament house. It will shock most of us, but maybe not you.

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/apr/07/whistleblower-deeply-disappointed-by-investigation-into-claims-of-sexual-misconduct-in-parliament
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 23 May 2022 6:04:37 AM
Pauliar,

I suppose the greens "prayer" room has a kiddie's section.
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 23 May 2022 11:49:03 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy