The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Understand the global warming scam.

Understand the global warming scam.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...
  13. 16
  14. 17
  15. 18
  16. All
Paul1405 Comment1- "There is a school of thought by some on the extreme that the planet is overpopulated by inferior races, blacks, Asians, non-whites etc."

Answer1-

I guess Paul1405 is just another "Population Denier".

Personally I don't think it's generally constructive or useful to say that a "race is inferior" but if Paul1405 wants to use that term- lets look at the evidence. (Not that I trust anything that Paul1405 says.)

If certain cultures, ideologies and ethnicities can't manage themselves doesn't this imply that they are in a sense inferior or deficit- at least at this point in time- the exact reason for the fault might require some investigation.

From memory-
Between 1950 and 2000 India's population increased by 100 Million people every ten years- now stands at about 1.38 Billion people.
China implemented their one child policy in order to curtail massive population increase and now stands at 1.4 Billion people.
Nigeria appears to be growing at an alarming rate with an average of 5 children per woman- Africa apparently has the same population density as the USA but a much lower standard of infrastructure. Population stands about 1.3 Billion.
http://www.macrotrends.net/countries/NGA/nigeria/fertility-rate
There also appear to be issues with population growth in South America.
The worlds population seems to be correlated with Al Gore's- Inconvenient Truth CO2 graph- doesn't necessarily imply causation but it seems likely.

Certain nations that have stabilized their populations are being inundated by immigration pressures- often in the west. Countries such as Japan appear to have stabilized their populations but don't have immigration pressure.

The world population will hit 8 Billion by March 2023.

Paul1405 might try to imply that these discussions are racist- but I suppose that not having these discussions is also racist- Paul1405 seems to have a vendetta against British people- I guess that's racist too. Anyway everyone is probably racist. It demonstrates the uselessness of the label racist. Adam Smith and I are generally happy with people acting in their own self interest.

http://www.news.com.au/national/federal-election/former-prime-minister-john-howard-warns-isolating-pauline-hanson-and-her-supporters-will-get-them-nowhere/news-story/3b92eae510b35bd89cc774e77fda7805
Posted by Canem Malum, Friday, 6 May 2022 4:46:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Problems are not going to be solved if lefties keep labelling anyone that disagrees with them as racist- you can hardly believe that communists are loving people that only want everything to be fair and equal- they killed 100 Million people in the name of ideology- and while they may not be racist by the definition of the word- that isn't a consolation to the dead- and it doesn't stop them being hateful and bigotted in their own way at a world champion level. I believe that the communists are some of the most hateful and bigotted on the planet- they will hunt down everyone in the world who disagrees with them until they are "stains in the village square".

We are never going to solve the worlds problems by listening to communists.

I guess Paul1405 is just another "Population Denier".

It's strange that the Greens movement doesn't appear to admit to the danger of massive human populations on the environment or take steps to address it. In finance this is known as a mismatch between a financial stock instrument and the underlying commodity.

I see massive increases in population as an attempt for certain ethnicities and ideologies to dominate resources and land in a multidimensional geo-political landscape.

Paul1405 said- "It's all very simple to people like CM."

Answer- In a sense it is very simple- there are those that admit to the population problem and those that don't.
Posted by Canem Malum, Friday, 6 May 2022 4:46:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I've always thought that its just as much about money as anything.
Insurance is bankings little brother.

In the old days these weather events would be covered by insurance, but now they find excuses under 'Climate Change risk) to withhold coverage.

And the other thing is carbon pricing will end up being a global tax on breathing, if its not so already.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 6 May 2022 7:56:29 PM
Armchair Critic said- If you think about it you must realise that it is those White Anglo-Saxon folk who have done most to reduce the cause & the effect of famines when they happen.

Answer- Thanks for your comments.
Posted by Canem Malum, Saturday, 7 May 2022 5:12:34 AM
Sorry that was meant to be "thanks to Hasbeen" in this case.
Posted by Canem Malum, Saturday, 7 May 2022 5:16:22 AM
Very big of you CM to say it's not constructive to label certain races as "inferior", did I do that, no. Then you went on to give your examples of how "infetior" peoples were failing to manage their population. Then you go on to label me a "population deniest" whatever that is, no I agree the world definatly has a population, can't deny that. What as you see it, is the final solution to this serious problem?

BTW, nothing to say about India 1943. It seemed to be something the Nazi's would be proud of.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 7 May 2022 7:47:09 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...