The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Not Much Fuss About Rich Boy Musk's Twitter Takeover.

Not Much Fuss About Rich Boy Musk's Twitter Takeover.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
HITLER YOUTH effectively guides the mindset thus negating much 'control'. A HITLER YOUTH instills (sic) a sense of responsibility that could never be achieved by willy nilly 'freedom' without discipline !
The whole show is about mentality ! A mentality that accepts responsibility instead of rejecting it, a mentality that fosters instinct of harmony & general togetherness, a mentality that rejects that insane sense of 'competition' for achieving above average & above need !

"if you (paul1405) could rid yourself of your racist jealousies" This from the same bloke who on discovering I had Aboriginal heritage (from my own admission) then would refer to me as "THE CONCRETE JUNGLE BUNNY"

Good one Indy, but another bloke beat you to it, about 60 years ago in Germany.

Hassy,

"Perhaps we were tougher than the petals" Bash a few wogs and poofters in ya day did you Hassy? How's that atomic annihilation of Pakistan as you proposed on the Forum going? It would take a real tough guy like you to drop an atomic bomb on millions of innocent unarmed men, women and children. In your militarist days did you do anything like that, flying around in your Sopwith Camel. You are steadfastly quite when ever I mention the "atomic bomb" nonsense of yours, not tough, but too gutless to repeat it, or defend it!

ttbn,

"revealed that Leftist thugs are the main abusers of herself (Leigh Sales) and the likes of Stan Grant." WHAT! did they leave a calling card. The fact is there is only moderates and extremists, no left and right, blame the French for that. Some extremists hate other extremists, they are competing for the, same minds and hearts, the same territory, that"s the real difference
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 2 May 2022 11:11:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is not just a left vs right thing. Homosexuals, gender-benders, climate crooks, the racially obsessed, multicuturalists, big immigration lovers, China apologists, alternative energy shysters - add your own - are all against freedom of speech.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 2 May 2022 12:45:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Most Australians will be voting for an Australia
that recognizes the privilege of sharing our
vast continent with the oldest continuous culture
on earth. They will be voting for a country that
celebrates our success as a multicultural nation.

Because most Australians believe that the doors of
opportunity should be open to every Australian, no matter
where they live, who they pray to, or who they love.

And they do know all about free speech versus hate
speech. They've worked it all out - that's why they will
vote accordingly for a country they can be proud of.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 2 May 2022 1:25:08 PM
ttbn, you forgot to mention a whole swag of your pet hates;

left handed people, right handed people, no handed people, those living in Tasmania, those not living in Tasmania, Ice cream lovers, ice cream haters, people who wont eat broccoli, people who do eat broccoli, all broccoli lovers and haters. AND anyone EXCEPT YOU who falls into any group not aforementioned.

I believe there might be a chap living in Northern Siberia, 1,000 miles from nowhere, who doesn't fit any of the aforementioned groups, you might approve. How about buying a one way ticket to his local', and spending the winter getting to know him and his herd of reindeer, I'm sure you two will hit it off like a pair of cocks in a sock.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 2 May 2022 4:33:18 PM
Foxy,

This is about freedom of speech, not what people will be voting for; but your wishlist/fairy tale on how you would like people to think is interesting and part of your desire for people to be nice and have nice thoughts, no matter how unrealistic. I don't believe many Australians will have your list at the front of their minds as they head for the polls. Certainly the people asking for/buying their votes are not campaigning on such things.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 2 May 2022 6:46:30 PM
SR wrote of me: "You posed the question: “When does free speech become hate speak"."

Actually it was Paul who raised the question. I'm merely gave the definitive answer.

Calling something 'hate speech' is merely a backdoor way of suppressing unwanted speech.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 2 May 2022 7:07:08 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy