The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The cost of living, .....& bureaucrats.

The cost of living, .....& bureaucrats.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Pauliar,

From a reliable source may be, from you, the master of Bullsh1t, not so much.
Posted by shadowminister, Sunday, 23 January 2022 11:47:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
One thing to misquote what I say, like the reprobate ttbn, my quote for Menzies "no worker SHOULD own a car", ttbn turns that into, "no worker WILL own a car" my capitals, a misrepresentation, shameful.

shonky, my sources are as reliable as possible, books by reputable authors, labour material I have in my possession, in the form of newspapers and pamphlets, to having conversed with people politically active in the days of Menzies.
AND yes a bit of Google as well.

Menzies was remarkable in the way he was able to resurrect his political career from the disaster's of the late 30's and early war years to become the long serving leader of post war Australia. There were several factors, not the least Menzies calm demeanor and cultured ways.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 23 January 2022 2:01:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pauliar,

If your sources are beyond repute, please link to one. So far you have provided exactly zero evidence.

Therefore the claim that you are a liar stands.
Posted by shadowminister, Sunday, 23 January 2022 2:26:37 PM
shonky, when presented with the truth, if its not to your liking you simply deny it. Your raves about the outcome of the 'Cry Baby' Porter case is a good example. You made certain outragous claims which turned out to be false, then you simply denied you ever made such claims, despite the fact I cut and pasted your bs.

I put it down to 'Himmler Syndrome' that you suffer from.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 23 January 2022 3:55:36 PM
The whole problem is that far, far too many get salaries more than twice what they're actually worse, particularly in the Public Service.
There are bureaucrats who are costing the taxpayer more than what they get paid due to incompetence & indifference. If only the wasted money could be directed towards brick & mortar infrastructure & education.
Those who do perform are very few & they are satisfied with their pays.
As it stands Australians are out-pricing each other whilst bitterly complaining about the cost of living. It can't really get any more stupid than that or can it ?
Posted by individual, Sunday, 23 January 2022 4:37:27 PM
Pauliar,

If your sources are so reliable then link to one. I don't believe a word you say, your credibility is zero.
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 24 January 2022 3:02:25 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy