The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gladys Don't Use The

Gladys Don't Use The

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Pauliar,

"Australia has administered at least 7,257,605 doses of COVID vaccines so far." Roughly 30% of Australia's adult population has at least 1 dose which is more than twice the % as New Zealand has achieved.

Secondly, lockdown is the action of last resort if other less damaging actions don't work. That the 3 Labor premiers have used lockdown frequently is due to their incompetence, with Victoria being the turd standard.

That NSW in spite of doing all the heavy lifting including more visitor quarantine than virtually all other states put together hasn't needed to screw up the economy as badly as the Labor Fwits.
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 28 June 2021 10:30:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We really should not protect people who don't want to protect themselves !
Posted by individual, Monday, 28 June 2021 11:17:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
On the dictatorial attitude of state premiers shutting themselves off and possibly taking their fiefdoms back to being separate colonies (using federal government money), I have just read an article suggesting that Victoria is not the only state turning China red.

According to the article, premier McGowan in WA is one to watch, following his criticism of the Morrison government's handling of China. He is reported in The Australian as saying: "All this language I see coming out of the Commonwealth government about us going to war with China, I have never heard something so insane in my life". Obviously the silly man doesn't have a clue about China; so silly that he claims the federal government is "promoting the idea of armed conflict with a superpower". Despite this he further rants that, "We should always protect our interests, our institutions, our independence, our democracy and our freedoms. That goes without saying". What dies he think that the Morrison government is trying to do!

McGowan's Chinese Communist mates agree with him: "The Australian government should heed these constructive opinions", they say. And, before intensifying his pro-China rant, McGowan appointed two pro-Beijing community leaders to a new paid advisory council to advise the WA government.

One of these advisers has stated that: "We overseas Chinese are the first line of defence for our motherland". The CCP's United Front Work Department appears to have a snug berth in WA. Channel 9, ABC with ads, has reported on WA Labor’s UNUSUAL closeness to China in the past.

Instead of all the "unique opportunities" arising from Covid that the Marxist manipulators have gabbled about, behaviour of the states during the pandemic should be seen as a real opportunity to get rid of them. (Ref: 'The West is Red, Dight Canning).
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 28 June 2021 12:02:04 PM
shonky, YOU ARE DESPERATE! New Zealand

Australia has vaccinated more people than, wait for it....DRUM ROLL...The African nation of Chad. Yes folks Australia has vaccinated more people than Chad who have vaccinated almost zero of its population, remarkable! shonky is your man ScumÒ' Morrison also running the vaccination roll-out in Chad?

shonky, you are full of it!

Economic growth in the last reporting quarter shows both Victoria and Western Australia well ahead of New South Wales, which is on a par with Queensland. Suck it up shonky, if you are going to make false claims, like the one you made about Dan Andrews accident, at least have something to back it up.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 28 June 2021 12:44:55 PM
Dear mhaze,

Well that got a laugh.

“Those on the right tend to look at the facts rather than the spin”

My god! Really?

And this from a man who is now banging on the the vaccine has killed more Australians that the virus in 2021. If that isn't the most egregious spin I have heard in a while then I don't know what would beat it.

You are not “more compassionate” either. How many Australian lives would you have deemed acceptable to keep the economy open? You have repeatedly said you would have been prepared to do it in the blink of an eye.

As to enriching billionaires there hasn't been a squeak out of you regarding the likes of Harvey Norman holding on to Covid supplements despite huge profits through this period.

Utter rank hypocrisy from you yet again. You are doing Gladys proud.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 28 June 2021 3:17:04 PM
SR wrote: "And this from a man who is now banging on the the vaccine has killed more Australians that the virus in 2021."

As much as you want to believe otherwise, that IS a fact.

"You have repeatedly said you would have been prepared to do it in the blink of an eye."

That on the other hand is NOT a fact.

"You are doing Gladys proud."

I know logic isn't your strong suit but I (above) have criticised the NSW decision to close the economy.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 28 June 2021 5:21:38 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy