The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Victoria’s incompetence could not be more stark

Victoria’s incompetence could not be more stark

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Queensland have handled the virus quite well compared to Victoria.
thinkabit,
If you made more effort to live up to your name ;-) you'd find that Qld would have fared far worse if they had the same Demographic as Victoria !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 13 February 2021 4:57:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Individual,
Is that a vote of support FOR multiculturalism, or against?
What do you think the immigrants in Melbourne don't move up here along with the existing people of Melbourne moving up here?

Me personally, I officially got sick of COVID about a month or 2 back.
Now I just think the whole things stupid.

You know who I blame for the continuation of all this bs?
- People in planes and suits -
Those morons that stand up in suits going blah, blah, blah;
They're the exact ones who happily be on the next flight out.

People catching planes holding the entire rest of the country ransom.

I don't care if you're some politician, business leader, diplomat, returning traveler etc.
- International travel should be banned -

- Victoria closed due to a nebuliser -

Its beyond a bloody joke.

STOP INTERNATIONAL PASSENGER FLIGHTS
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 13 February 2021 7:17:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Good call Armchair Critic- stop international travel to Australia.
Posted by Canem Malum, Saturday, 13 February 2021 8:33:24 PM
STOP INTERNATIONAL PASSENGER FLIGHTS
Armchair Critic,
Yep and, stop bringing in those indisciplined who can't live without having at least five members of their 19 member families no more than two feet away at all times !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 13 February 2021 8:51:47 PM
Andrews' deflection of the level of quarantine failure in Victoriaon on the basis of some 'considerably' greater infectiousness of the UK strain is unsupported by evidence, or experience in other states. https://www.theaustralian.com.au/.../06dda22125ccc8cc11da...

You advocating stranded Australians rot in their predicament are un-Australian. We look after our mates, I thought.

The abject fear behind your views is based on the knee-jerk, trigger-finger reactions of leaders like Andrews. Locking you down while scaring your pants off about the 'mutant' deadly strain's infectious velocity is mere deflection of the shortcomings of protective systems in place.

With continually evolving strains and vaccines lifting us from 99% survival rates with out them to 99.5% rates with them, we need to gain perpective and start looking at the end game. Time for pollies to stop scaring our pants off about a virus 'deadly' to the very few per thousand population that succumb to it, and will continue to do after the population is vaccinated, like 'flu.

Suppression, not elimination, is the way forward and doesn't involve cutting our countrymen overseas adrift. Our forebears would turn in their graves at our gutlessness if we let Andrews deflect what's really happening here with his 'velocity' assertion.
Posted by Luciferase, Sunday, 14 February 2021 12:37:53 PM
Shadow,
I'm glad you now concur with my point that it's capable government, not small government, which is needed for efficiency.
Posted by Aidan, Sunday, 14 February 2021 4:27:05 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy