The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Madness of Macron In The Face Of Terrorism

The Madness of Macron In The Face Of Terrorism

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
While the world is obsessed with the China virus, attention has been lifted from the bigger threat of Islam. That threat is still there and will last longer than the virus; it is nowhere more evident than in France - to be seen occasionally when the virus-obsessed media deigns to tell us. A teacher beheaded for talking to his class about the Allah cartoons, followed soon after by the random killing of Christians - in a Christian country. A priest shotgunned outside his church. All just a month or so ago.

'Our challenge today is to fight against this abuse which some perpetuate in the name of religion, by ensuring that those who want to believe in Islam are not targeted", squeaks Macron.

Fight against the abuse BY ENSURING THAT THOSE WHO WANT TO BELIEVE IN ISLAM ARE NOT TARGETED ….? What a weak fool. His first duty is not to Muslims but the French citizens who don't want to be targeted by Muslims. This idiot still waffles about not “ stigmatising a whole religion”, and that the way for France to fight the jihad, is to promote respect for and inclusion of Muslims.

Expecting "respect and inclusion of Muslims", whose religion is the problem, is a big ask, to say the least!

As the leader of the country with the highest number of Muslims in Europe, Macron is hopelessly inept. He says, this late in the piece, with all that has occurred in his country thanks to Islam, that France must “tell things as they are, and also admit that we’re up against a challenge which has formed over decades in our country and that we won’t defeat it in a day”.

After more than three years in office, with chaos all around him, that's the best he can come up with! It's as if Muslims just starred killing and terrorising French people in their own country this week.

Muslim bus drivers have more power than the President, preventing women they deem to be immodestly dressed from boarding.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 14 December 2020 10:26:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Ttbn,

The media is virus-obsessed ? I wonder why.

Beheadings and shootings in France demonstrate that Macron may well be an incompetent leader.

Probably today will see the 300,000th death in the US from the virus. [Gosh, maybe I'm also obsessed with the virus.]. I wonder what that says about the competence of the US leader, president - with full powers and responsibilities - until January 20th next year.

One hundred 9/11s. And Trump is in no way responsible ? But Macron is responsible for every random killing in France ?

No, Trump isn't responsible - but he'll claim responsibility for developing the vaccine, almost single-handed. Then he'll whinge about how come it isn't distributed everywhere in the US within a week or two ? What a hero.

No, what a complete moron. And so are all those who believe in him, who worship the abuse of power and wealth.

Trump: 300,000

Macron: 2.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Monday, 14 December 2020 11:21:59 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn

*...While the world is obsessed with the China virus, attention has been lifted from the bigger threat of Islam..*

Fixations are a human trait to be identified, if sanity is to prevail.

Regarding the Muslim problems in France, this subject cannot be divorced from their historic Algerian connection: A running sore since colonial times, with ramifications stretching over generations, culminating in riots in the early 2000’s all over France.

Macron is in no hurry to reignite that one. You seem to misread it.

And as for the misconception Muslims are the prize winners for lopping off heads, well no there not; and speaking of France, that prize goes to them.

And on that subject still, I read in the last few weeks, a white girl in one of our major cities, lopped off the head of her mother, and walked next door to the neighbours requesting they sew her head back on. True.

Muslims have their own array of nut cases they themselves need to deal with. That’s how I see it.

Muslims are part of the Multiculturalism failure, and day to day face a big price for it.
I see it, I hear about it first hand. The wonder is they are not more reactive than they are.

How do we as a society, (or what remains of it), deal with bias?
I’m unashamedly biased against Chinese and gay rights, so who’s to blame?
I’m firmly convinced they are, but many would disagree.

Over to you.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 15 December 2020 11:01:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn

But away from France, your argument holds some water!

Here is an article from Jewish news sources. Strange that Jews are speaking up for Christians. That’s telling!

*...The Mass Murder of Nigerian Christians
The world is determined to look away from a horrific campaign of killings being perpetrated in Africa under the name of Islam
BY
RABBI ABRAHAM COOPER
AND
REV. JOHNNIE MOORE
DECEMBER 01, 2020..*

http://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/mass-murder-nigerian-christians
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 15 December 2020 8:22:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy