The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Virus Reveals Another Danger of Multiculturalism & Mass Immigration

Virus Reveals Another Danger of Multiculturalism & Mass Immigration

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Ttbn,

"I suggest that the lefties who automatically rip into any poster not one of their own, just relying on their personal beliefs and political ideology, are not capable of reading to the standard required to find how wrong they (the lefties) are.

"With locals like that, we certainly shouldn't be importing people who don't comprehend any English at all! Particularly when, as I suggest, the locals are not literate enough to know what the politicians are really up to"

Pot-kettle.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Monday, 12 October 2020 9:41:08 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Secretary of Department of Premier and Cabinet, Chris Eccles has resigned because of his incompetence in the Victorian China virus/lockdown fiasco. Andrews should do likewise.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 12 October 2020 9:53:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We should not allow ourselves to be fooled into thinking that mass immigration and multiculturalism are about anything but votes, suppressing wages, and identify politics, which is helpful to 'elites' wanting to change or annihilate Western culture and white people.

The labour-hungry days of the Snowy Moutains scheme and intense manufacturing are long gone. We are now a service and retail economy, requiring fewer people and those with good English and communication skills only.

I don't give two hoots about the welfare of unnecessary immigrants, but you lefty bleeding hearts and self-haters might like to think about how cynical, self-serving immigration schemes so loved by our our ghastly politicians are setting up for failure immigrants without English skills.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 12 October 2020 10:14:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Slightly off thread but perhaps more related than we might think;
Many years ago someone told me that if you put a mixed number of
Ayrshire and Jersey cows into a paddock they would sort themselves out
into the two breeds and one corner would be they Ayrshire corner and
the other the Jersey corner.
Is there anyone here with enough experience of cattle who can say it is nonsense ?
If so, can cattle be racist ? Is racism natural ?
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 12 October 2020 9:30:49 PM
I think it is natural to fear difference, but differences can be overcome.

Some of my ancestors were Neanderthals, some were homo sapiens, but they eventually worked it out.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Thursday, 15 October 2020 4:51:09 PM
Bazz,

Since we are not cows, I'm happy to see kids coming home from high schools in all sorts of pairs, African boys with Asian girls, Anglo boys with African girls, etc., etc. As Darwin noted, mixed ancestry usually means healthier, more beautiful and more intelligent offspring. Us Anglos desperately need some improvement in the breed.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Thursday, 15 October 2020 5:36:00 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy