The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Queen's letters destroy Labor's Whitlam conspiracy theory

Queen's letters destroy Labor's Whitlam conspiracy theory

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
'runner, you're describing your own actions pretty well. Do you have a PhD in lies?'

sorry Aiden the gw alarmist, the marxist, the regressives give each other the phd spots at uni. No room for anyone interested in facts and truth. Look at that pathetic attempt for years by the abc and female professor that has shown all she did was lie. Now she needs to change her story as all regressives do. Yeah keep the billion dollar a year budget for the abc to continue to pedal lies. ONe day we might hear an apology but don't hold your breath. To many like you Aiden who hate facts.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 15 July 2020 5:11:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
individual,
Wasn't the unemployment rate higher under Fraser?

runner,
Would I be correct in deducing nobody's explained to you how the PhD system actually works?

> Look at that pathetic attempt for years by the abc and female professor that has shown all she did was lie.
I haven't the foggiest idea who you're referring to! Can you be a bit more specific?

>To many like you Aiden who hate facts.
No, runner, I don't hate facts. What I hate is the habit of many here, including yourself, to base your judgement of whether or not something is a fact on whether it fits your prejudices.
Posted by Aidan, Wednesday, 15 July 2020 7:08:11 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,
May I once again point out your style of writing/posting/responding, is very patronising and insulting to ALL who read them on OLO.
Your last posting a clear example of what I am eluding to.
You spend the greater majority of the text repeating what is common knowledge, from EVERY news source, both nationally and quite a few Internationally.
Then as if by slight of hand, you end with one of YOUR personal views thinly disguised as part of the story.
Your inclusion and implied comments that Labor and Whitlam were angry at Kerr for "flexing" his muscles, then your snide and low brow attempt at implying that this will "revive those sentiments", "about the republic once more", tells us you are not an honest or righteous person to be predicating to us here, or anywhere else for that matter.
Remember I have been telling you about these indiscretions of yours.
Not a good look.
Oh, and here's one that the left will ALL choke on;
If you believe the documents and the conclusion we have been told, that's good.
That is exactly what was intended.
But here's the kicker;
If anyone thinks for one minute that the GG did this off his own back and was not following the Queens instructions, your all morons.
How many times do I have to remind you plebs, she OWNS Australia, yes OWNS.
When the plebs finally get their petulant pathetic hissy fit way and pull off the Republic crap, she won't stand in our way, because she knows she is getting rid of another ignorant, demanding, arrogant spoilt brat, and will be glad to be rid of it.
But you won't get it all your way because we will still remain in the Commonwealth.
HAH, the plebs lose again.
Posted by ALTRAV, Wednesday, 15 July 2020 7:23:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If the queen actually was responsible in any way for aiding in the dismissal of Whitlam, rather than considering her guilty, we should all get down on a knee & show our gratitude for any action in ridding us of this total ratbag, & his dysfunctional government.

Every hour it was in power it was doing immense and lasting damage to this country & it's people.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 15 July 2020 7:43:13 PM
Wasn't the unemployment rate higher under Fraser?
Aidan,
Of course it was until his Govt sorted out the Whitlam mess & at his departure all was pretty good again. Also, I & my friends did not lose our jobs since the Fraser administration right up until retirement.
Which of course, gave us sufficient time to purchase our pension.
I hate to think how things would have turned out if Saviour Kerr had not acted in time.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 15 July 2020 8:42:17 PM
Hassy,
On behalf of the Queen and the Royal family we thank you for being the only one to show her the respect that is due to her.
She is still the ruler of this country, even though she dare not let it be known, as the scum who want to run this country, and the plebs who refuse to recognise her authority and the concept of hereditary right of ownership, will go into a collective epileptic fit, and start committing suicide, if they actually accepted this premise.
So good for you.
And again, thank you.
Posted by ALTRAV, Wednesday, 15 July 2020 8:56:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All