The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Heed This Man

Heed This Man

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
yep Trump still miles above any other democrat. Handles the lying liberal and fake news perfectly. Might need a bit refining but his handle of virus compared with many democrat mayors (including New York jokers) first class.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 2 July 2020 8:01:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I night as well veer off the topic as well. It's Trump's personality people don't like. I'm also glad that I haven't got one like his, although plenty wouldn't like mine either. My personality, and thousands of others, would not work in running America. It's because of his personality that Trump 'drained the swamp' and repaired the damage done by all the halfwitted Presidents who came after Ronald Reagan. We in Australia should have been so lucky, but we have had idiots since John Howard; some would say since Bob Menzies.

In the meantime, while everyone is emoting and fussing about trivialities, that 2% of real bastards is beavering away at bringing us down. And, think about that animal Xi Jinping next time you pointlessly get the hump with Trump.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 3 July 2020 9:56:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have not followed the Trump saga closely but it does seem that he is
at least his own man. He is not run by anyone, even himself some say.

Any way he will beat Hillary Clinton again.
So no woman President this time either.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 3 July 2020 1:07:36 PM
Bazz,

Yes, that's the mark of a psychopath, someone who has no consciousness of the feelings of any other person, the sort of thing you would expect of a sooky five-year-old, but not of a normal adult.

Even this business of having to wear a mask: who is the most important person in the room ? Trumpf is. Stuff the 2.8 million people with the virus - his inconvenience is all-important. But then he finds that he looks like the Lone Ranger, so it's all right. Hi Ho Silver !

2.8 million cases of Corona-virus ? Well, not if we didn't test, there wouldn't be. Trumpf's advice: if you come across a bear in the woods, close your eyes and - presto ! - no more bear !

What's that, three - or four-year-old's thinking ?

'And soon this virus is going to go away. How, I don't know or care, but it will go away.' So Chief Half-Wit doesn't have to do anything but wait.

Oh well, he's your half-wit. At least until January next year.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Friday, 3 July 2020 1:47:09 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Bazz,

This is what you said in 2017 when you identified as one of Trump's deplorables.

“The reason many are so vociferous in their condemnation of Trump
is that he is calling out the proponents of "identity politics".
So all the lgbtiasdfg, sex id, racial etc etc offended groups are all
screaming out at once. Even the pro islam useful idiots are in tune.

They now understand that we "deplorables" are making fun of them.
It is a classic case of the bullies being bullied !

Watch and enjoy !“

Now it is;

“I have not followed the Trump saga closely but it does seem that he is
at least his own man. He is not run by anyone, even himself some say.”

There seems to be a general exodus of support from the right which is a long time coming. Glad to see you are getting ready to jump too.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 3 July 2020 1:58:09 PM
Oh Dear, fancy anyone being so, err, so lacking in usefulness to have
a reason to exist they go back trawling through history to make a point or two.
Ho Hum.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 3 July 2020 2:34:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy