The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Another Ruddy Cash Splash!

Another Ruddy Cash Splash!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. 12
  14. All
runner, what are you on about? Dutton and tweets by me, got something to say, say it, you snivelling little rat!

3,500 doctors have signed an open letter to Morrison and other leaders urging immediate assertive action on the governments part to combat the Coronavirus

http://womensagenda.com.au/life/an-open-letter-to-the-pm-from-australian-doctors-is-circulating/
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 17 March 2020 6:29:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How many of you would support a reduction in salaries to fund the services needed to combat the present & future crisis ?
Right now I'm watching Q & A (painful) where the host is hammering the Govt Minister about being too late for an awareness campaign re COVID-19. For crying out loud ! WE"RE paying for "our" ABC to provide information in return for over a Billion Dollars/year ! WHY doesn't the ABC run an awareness campaign instead of blaming the Govt with the benefit of hindsight ?
The ABC is wasting valuable time by blaming instead of being proactive ! In fact, all Media is guilty of not being proactive, they're more focussed on hysteria & blaming Govt.
They're now screaming that the Govt should have acted sooner. Did the Media act sooner ? No !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 18 March 2020 12:39:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And here I was thinking all the empathy hinted at here by idealists would jump at the opportunity to help others. Alas !
Posted by individual, Thursday, 19 March 2020 7:42:28 AM
runner,

Like everything else they put their oars into, the looney Left is trying to make political capital out of the China virus. I'm not fan of Scott Morrison, but just what do these jerks want of him that he hasn't already done in circumstances where they would be totally useless themselves?

I'm calling it the China virus because I read last night that the Chinese Communists hate it being called that. Anyone would thing that did not emanate from their country, probably because through incompetence or, dare I say it, intent.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 19 March 2020 9:50:25 AM
ttbn, you're only following that fool Trump, he called it, firstly "nothing" then he called it the "China virus", just a bit of deflection. Since the US found out China was making everything, and they were losing the Economic War, maybe the Yanks though, well lets make a virus and see if we can stop the Chinese from making everything. Unfortunately for the Yanks.....its backfired! Now they are doing their headless chook impersonation, including top chook Trump. Not Trump, everything he says is wrong. "The stock market will love me for what I do!" then it plungers 30%. What a Wally!
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 19 March 2020 10:56:59 AM
The stupidity of having a petrol reserve of only 28 days - that most people seemed to think didn't matter when I raised it - has come up this morning on radio with the question of 'what happens if the China virus stops the tankers coming from Singapore' after a mere 28 days.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 19 March 2020 12:43:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11