The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Wytaliba's Recovery

Wytaliba's Recovery

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
What was that you told the Klan's Grand Wizard when you applied for membership; "HECK! when I put on my bedsheet and flour sack I'm just as WHITE as you!"
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 27 January 2020 6:02:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Porky,

I hope the hook didn't do any permanent damage, don't like to hurt the tiddlers.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 27 January 2020 3:19:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
when I put on my bedsheet and flour sack I'm just as WHITE as you!"
Paul1405,
So, it's racism after all with you ! Just as we all suspected !
Now do your job at Centrelink & deny some deserving poor sod a bit of welfare !
Posted by individual, Thursday, 30 January 2020 8:38:33 AM
That's right Indy, come on down and I'll cut you Old Blokes Pension off!

Only quoting what some crazy negro fella who wanted (seriously) to join the KKK. It takes all kinds, nothing racists in that.

Now you tell me you dodged national service, being a 10 pound Pom and all. I suppose you collect two pensions, one from the old dart, and one from us mob who took you in in your hour of need. Definitely a cut off job in my book!

BTW, have you give any though to joining the 'Seniors National Service'. A dab of painting here, a bit of road work there, you will be surprised just how many tones of earth you can move with a pick and shovel in 16 hours of hard yakka.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 31 January 2020 7:30:45 AM
Paul1405,
Your desperation to come across as credible is taking its toll. I'm nota 10 pound Pom but I am a twenty Pound European.
My $20/week European Pension gets deducted from my Australian pension so, no extras there !
So far as Seniors National Service goes yes, I am active in the Community I live in.
What do you propose should be done to make 18+ year old unemployed people get ready for becoming useful members of our society ? Keep them keep on being dependent like you are or offer them exposure to working life such as I was for over 52 years ?
Posted by individual, Friday, 31 January 2020 6:25:58 PM
"being dependent like you are" I told you Indy, unlike you, I am not on government welfare. I am sorry you were unable to succeed in this land of opportunity, and after years of support from the people of the 'Lucky Country' such as myself you ended up as a refugee on taxpayer assistance. Many of the good folk from Europe who made their homes in Australia post WWII, succeeded, but there was the odd failure or two.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 1 February 2020 7:55:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy