The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > UK Camera Facial Recognition Police Use

UK Camera Facial Recognition Police Use

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Did any of you see the BBC program Click tonight ?
The police were using a facial recognition camera in the street.
A member of the public it appears was holding a sign to bring the
camera to notice of the passing people.
A man came along and pulled a scarf up over his face.
The police jumped out and stopped him obtained his identity, photographed
him, gave him an on the spot fine for Disorderly Behaviour and fined him 90 Pounds.

That is Britain today. The police are quickly taking on the methods
of East Germany's Stasi force. Some things I write here could get me
gaoled in the UK.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 9 January 2020 7:51:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Bazz,
The writing was well and truly on the wall years ago.
Tommy Robinson's backstory is a excellent example of this.
- And where everything's headed -

Tommy Robinson's BANNED speech: "The British Police State"
http://youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 10 January 2020 6:44:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bazz,

I think it's really meant to catch people like you. The rest of us should be alright.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Friday, 10 January 2020 6:56:01 AM
Hey Mr Opinion,

"I think it's really meant to catch people like you."

What's that supposed to mean?

Feel free to give your whole opinion Mr Opinion and not just riddles
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 10 January 2020 8:10:09 AM
"I think it's really meant to catch people like you. The rest of us should be alright." People in Nazi Germany in the 1930's, even some Jews, thought the same thing, only to find themselves dead by the 1940's.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 10 January 2020 8:37:45 AM
It has been said for a long time now that UK law enforcers police everything but crime; and they have had CCTV everywhere there is something to fix a camera to for a long time. Nothing new. Why anyone would be bothered to draw attention to a particular camera, of just one more camera, is a mystery; as is the reason that someone would 'come along and pull a scarf over his face' and be fined for it.

And I can't say I care. Unless you intend performing a criminal or anti-social act, you don't have to worry about cameras. You might be pleased, if you were set upon, robbed etc. if a camera helped bring your assailant to justice
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 10 January 2020 8:38:10 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy