The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > James Cook Uni thrashed

James Cook Uni thrashed

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. All
No SR, totally wrong.

This judgement might just force universities to correct the behaviour that has turned so many of us against them.

Revert to decent academic & moral behaviour, & the universities will regain the full support of most.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 6 September 2019 8:09:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
FOXY,

once more I see that you simply re-hash what is common knowledge.
This is one of the very traits I have highlighted about you and your method of "debating".
I draw your attention to the purpose of this medium once more, and that it is an OPINION forum.
Your last posting along with most of your others, conveys NO opinion, but merely a form of plagiarism.
Now I know you have opinions about EVERYTHING, even if they are mostly wrong.
So don't bother telling us what we already know as if we are all backward, I might be, but I am quite convinced, by the calibre and standards or command of the English language demonstrated here in this forum, others are not, and therefore do not need you leading them by the nose about issues and topics they are far better informed or qualified to comment on, than both our collective knowledge.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 6 September 2019 10:12:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ALTRAV,
It'd be morally wrong to dispute your assessment !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 7 September 2019 7:25:27 AM
ALTRAV,

Well said. I didn't read what she said - I'm abiding by her 'if you don't like it don't read it advice - but I know it would have been the same combative, aggressive stuff that is her trademark. She and three others mar the OLO experience if you don't ignore them. Posters should be able to lay out their opinions, no matter what they are, without being lectured and lambasted. This not Facebook or Twitter. None of us is perfect, but the same four always act like school-yard bullies. The more responses they get, the more strident they become. You know they are out of nasty ideas when the start 'dearing' each other, as if they circling the wagons against us ignorant 'right wing devils'
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 7 September 2019 9:02:06 AM
Dear ALTRAV The Magnificent,

Apart from being a god, what else are you?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 7 September 2019 9:07:19 AM
"Outlining his final declarations and penalties, Judge Salvatore Vasta also suggested the university’s conduct bordered on “paranoia and hysteria fuelled by systemic vindictiveness” and Dr Ridd must have felt he was being persecuted. He found Dr Ridd’s intellectual freedom had been undermined by the “myopic and unjustified actions of his lifelong employer". (Catallaxy Files)
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 7 September 2019 9:31:55 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy