The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > An American View of the Pell Case

An American View of the Pell Case

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
thanks o sung wu

I saw one post that describes the media as find the man and then make up the crime. Whether you like Trump or not its hilarous and tragic the way the media along with the extremly questionable Clintons have made up the Russion collusion story. I have stated may times that I am no fan of the Catholic church and would not know Pell from a bar of soap. I have observed the abc's obsession with this man for a couple of decades, That should send alarm bells to anyone wanting truth and justice. They have an atrocious record. Without witness's it is totally puzzling how a man could be found guilty beyong reasonable doubt. The comfort I take is that all will stand before God one day and true justice will prevail. If he is guilty and lying all will be revealed. With the marxist in control of many of our institutions today I expect less and less justice and truth and more and more injustice. They seem to have a self righteousness rarely seen before.
Posted by runner, Monday, 18 March 2019 12:38:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
o sung wu,

Fortunately I'm not important enough to be harassed by the media, but if I was, they wouldn't even get a 'no comment’ out of me, nasty, sensationalising and inaccurate with truth and the English language as they are.

George Pell. I think his faith and innocence are the reason for his calm demeanor. A friend of his said that Pell told him that he had no reason to fear the judgement of men, only the Final Judgement
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 18 March 2019 2:29:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi (again) TTBN & RUNNER...

Would the word 'scapegoat' be appropriate when describing Cardinal George PELL'S circumstances, or would 'fall guy' or 'patsy' better fill the bill? If this man is really 'not guilty' as he's pleaded, even our sacred halls of justice are infallibly corrupt?

The media hacks have a lot to answer for, even when they print the truth. The truth rarely satisfies them preferring instead to 'dick around' with it until it suits their narrative. Anyway, railing against the media in this matter serves no useful purpose. Perhaps it's best we await his appeal. By God, justice better be done by then?
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 18 March 2019 4:46:18 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Would the word 'scapegoat' be appropriate when describing Cardinal George PELL'S circumstances, or would 'fall guy' or 'patsy' better fill the bill? If this man is really 'not guilty' as he's pleaded, even our sacred halls of justice are infallibly corrupt? '

O sung wu

that is my greatest fear. I wrote on another post of a good friend of mine who was raped at uni by a muslim. I took her to the police and although they were nice they really did not encourage charges as their were no witnesses. She had nothing to gain by lying except humilation and embarassment. Pell on the other hand was not only charged without witness's but convicted. One can't help but to think that thew abc's 20 year dishonest cruscade against Pell rubbed off on the jury. Again I make no claim to know if he was guilty or innocent. I doubt very much it was proved beyong reasonable doubt.
Posted by runner, Monday, 18 March 2019 4:55:31 PM
Scapegoat is a reasonable word to. The Marxists have been after the Catholic Church for some time. Cutting Pell out of the herd is much easier than taking on the entire organisation.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 18 March 2019 5:43:40 PM
Hi there RUNNER...

Like you, I don't know whether Cardinal PELL is innocent or guilty. But my antennae are quivering with the stench of corruption, by certain elements in the media, who've 'unloaded,' unmercifully on Geo. PELL big time. The poor bugger can't cop a break. 'Proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt'?

As was the erudite, Mr. Bob SANTAMARIA, an arch-conservative (not charged with any crime) one that I admired (though I was not of his faith). You would recall him I'm sure RUNNER, on every Saturday or Sunday morning, with his weekly talks, a man of great moral conviction, and not one of the 'Left' believe me.
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 18 March 2019 5:44:48 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy