The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > NSW Government subsidizing asylum seekers public transport

NSW Government subsidizing asylum seekers public transport

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Paul1405 I hope you did not loose much sleep thinking how to compose your last comment.

Your first comment was at Monday, 4 March 2019 6:31:02 AM
Your second comment was at Monday, 4 March 2019 10:14:30 PM

Finally on Wednesday, 6 March 2019 6:59:52 AM You realize something is amiss in your opinion quote "This just shows the vindictiveness of some regarding asylum seekers.

//Taxpayers shell out $4million for asylum seekers to receive discounts on public transport.//"

** That headline was by the author of the article, here is his name and details you are welcome to contact him and complain. **

Zoe Zaczek at Daily Mail Australia.

** Good luck with that **
Posted by Philip S, Wednesday, 6 March 2019 5:18:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Philip S.,

You protest too much, methinks.

Too much time on your hands?
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 6 March 2019 5:23:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy Please activate brain, and think before applying fingers to keyboard so as not to appear senile.

** I am not complaining, I just replied to your Dear Paul's stupid comment, he is the one complaining. **
Posted by Philip S, Wednesday, 6 March 2019 5:54:02 PM
Phil, I thought you were the blowfly writing this rabid anti asylum seeker nonsense. After all you can be relied upon to constantly nail the lying rubbish to the wall. Are you saying there really is a gutter publication called the 'UK Daily Mail', I am astounded.
So, you are just some disinterested party who whilst trolling the internet comes across this adulterated filth, and dutifully fells obligated to post it up here!

Now Phil if you don't lay claim to the content then we have to say the title is 100% Phil; "NSW Government subsidising asylum seekers public transport" A fabrication on your part, as I clearly demonstrated there is no "subsidising" of public transport by the NSW government for asylum seekers, your thread title is untrue.

If I should see poor Phil standing at the bus stop in the pouring rain, and in a weak moment I should offer the saturated Phil a lift in my Range Rover to his appointment at Centerlink. I"m not subsidising saturated Phil the $2.50 pension fare he is saving, I am giving him a free ride at no cost to me.

Meaning of Subsidise; support financially. There is no financial cost, so therefore there is no subsidy. Got it Phil?
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 6 March 2019 6:59:31 PM
Paul1405 Congratulations you have just wasted 15 plus minutes composing and typing the above comment which I am not bothering to read past the first few words "Phil, I thought you were the blowfly".
Posted by Philip S, Wednesday, 6 March 2019 9:40:52 PM
Hi there Phil,

"Blowfly" is a journalistic term to describe the reporter given the task of buzzing around some bit of filth, generally a non story like this one, and slanting it in such a way that the simpletons are going to read it and believe it.

So the blowfly is actually the dear Zoe Zaczek, not your typical Pulitzer Prizes winner, but a hack (another journalistic term) down at that ever reliable 'Daily Horror'. Me thinks poor Zoe wont be winning any prizes for this bit of journalistic nonsense either.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 7 March 2019 4:33:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy