The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What did you have for Christmas and boxing day dinners

What did you have for Christmas and boxing day dinners

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Sounds good folks maybe I forgot another tradition,I pay for the food
Ham ten KG this year
Tree gone plastic monstrosity in its place enjoy all
Posted by Belly, Monday, 24 December 2018 2:11:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Belly,

My young grandson scored 4 muddies Xmas Eve from Morton Bay. Set 2 pots well out at evening low tide with a full moon, uses chicken and fish bits for bait. Got one good sized male and 3 smaller fellas just legal size (can't take the females), kept them in the bucket until yesterday, very nice eating.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 27 December 2018 8:34:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Belly and Paul,

Well, it's all over for a while.

I'm exhausted but happy. And I haven't had to cook
for the rest of the week. Now it's my time to relax,
read, sleep, watch DVDs, TV, and visit friends.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new film "Aquaman."
(We got some Gold Class movie tickets). It should be
fun. And of course go out with the grandkids.

Lovely.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 27 December 2018 1:15:04 PM
Paul bugger, 35 bucks each here but as visitors leave early am to beat traffic will have my Christmas muddy and king prawns with salads
Foxy around here must the same packed heaps in to three day food enough for twice the number full crew in garden working, you buet, laying on lawn in the shade belly full and great times
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 27 December 2018 3:36:36 PM
Hi Foxy,

Was given a book from Kris Kringle for Xmas, 'Black Snake' The Real Story of Ned Kelly. By Leo Kennedy the great-grandson of Sergeant Michael Kennedy slain at Stringybark Creek by the Kelly gang. Preempting what I am about to read, some don't see Ned Kelly as a Robin Hood type, a folk hero of the people, but see Ned as a killer and a criminal who deserved to hang.

There is always a bright side, I must thank Ned for the $200 he once bestowed on me for being hung. It was a trivia night I was one of the last two contestants and the question was "Besides being the first Chancellor of the University of Melbourne what is Redmond Barry best remembered for? The other bloke didn't know the answer, lucky me.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 27 December 2018 5:19:23 PM
Hi Paul,

The Ned Kelly book sounds interesting.

I was given some books for Christmas as well.
One on Michelle Obama - "Becoming Michelle Obama,"
and the other on Trump - "Fear: Trump in the White
House," by Bob Woodward. Should keep me busy for a
while.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 27 December 2018 5:39:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy