The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Australia Hits 25 Million

Australia Hits 25 Million

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
The gist of my argument is that the do-gooders due to feeling a tinge of humanitarian feel-good by just talking about it, actually worsens the situation for all by the day. One lot terrorises another which then become refugees who then become a burden on those who, over many years put an effort into becoming a cohesive society. Then, those who had it too good for too long within & due to that cohesive society, turn against the hands that feed them so as to feel good of "doing something" for the displaced.
Meanwhile the displaced multiply relentlessly in every which way, confident in the knowlege that the do-gooders will ensure they don't have to do nothing but bleat victim in order to get better conditions than many of those who actually pay for the whole show. I'm advocating that able-bodied refugees should be made to make an effort to change their situation instead of simply relying on the ever decreasing ability of decent folk to keep on providing for nothing but social problems/instability & economic pressure in return.
Refugees not only need help, they also need to help themselves by making an effort to contribute to the efforts of their hosts instead of demanding the hosts change their ways.
I don't think i could imagine what some of the really poor refugees endured in their old countries just as I can't imagine why they want to introduce here what they initially fled from.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 12 August 2018 1:35:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just heard from a friend who told me that the Govt of Poland is offering young refugees to train them as soldiers to return & fight for their country to stop the refugee crisis & rebuild their country.
Very sound policy but it still leaves the matter of the main agenda which is the islamisation of the world.
Posted by individual, Monday, 13 August 2018 9:50:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405,
as i can't reply to the other thread (posting limit) how about getting your opinion to my last question to you on this one ?
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 14 August 2018 9:59:27 AM
Indy,

I'm not familiar with the Polish government, and any notions of training refugees to fight anyone. Your friend told you this, hummmm.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 14 August 2018 4:52:54 PM
Paul1405,
How do you feel about the second part re islamisation, is that something you'd be comfortable with or disprove of ?
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 14 August 2018 6:27:01 PM
Canem Malum, I have no problem extending the hand of friendship to our "family" in the Pacific, and my wife and I, along with other Australians and New Zealanders, do that in the most practical of ways possible.
I would encourage all those that are in a position of affluence to do so, but it is a personal choice.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 14 August 2018 8:56:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy