The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Algae in areas - not global at same time

Algae in areas - not global at same time

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
I don,t know why people have got to mention CO2 all the time. Can,t ice melt be blamed on Eskimo,s smoking weed or rope or whatever else they do.
There is a lot of fake news around, would be movie makers trying to get some attention, the trouble is some people believe what they read.
If its science and not on NASA it did not happen.
The most reputable paper in AU is the Australian, they only print nothing but the truth.
Posted by doog, Monday, 16 July 2018 4:41:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
yes doog have it on the toilet wall bit hard however by the way wrong thread?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 16 July 2018 5:03:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
JF,
Just repeating the same claim proves nothing.
You've failed to prove the nutrient load from effluent is increasing. I know in my state (SA) it's substantially less than it was thirty years ago. And I've heard NSW has invested a lot in upgrading its sewage treatment, so I'd expect a decline there too although I don't know for sure.

You've not established the significance of effluent (versus agricultural runoff).

You've also failed to prove an increase in the amount of algae causes warming. ISTR you previously tried to prove it with a satellite photo that showed an increase in ocean albedo as a direct result of algae - which suggests it would result in cooling!

And AFAIK you've not taken into account the effect algae have on cloud formation (which also results in cooling).
Posted by Aidan, Monday, 16 July 2018 9:35:43 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Its not all fake news.
Ocean dominates influence on weather and climate.
Warmth in ocean algae plant matter worldwide was not measured measured and assesed in AGW, IPCC, Kyoto, or Paris associated science.

Climate is changing in areas due to human activity but not globally at the same time due to CO2.

To say climate is not changing due to human activity is not correct either, because sewage and industrial animal nutrient pollution-proliferated algae is changing climate sometimes in some areas, as evidence of substance indicates.

http://www.facebook.com/766629050/posts/10156033686099051/
Posted by JF Aus, Thursday, 19 July 2018 6:51:45 AM
Belly,

Here is some insight for you, especially the images, as you were away from OLO at the time.

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=18459&page=17
Posted by JF Aus, Friday, 20 July 2018 8:41:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy