The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is this only the beginning?

Is this only the beginning?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. All
"The man who supplied the gun used to shoot police accountant Curtis Cheng dead in 2015 has given an Islamic State salute after being sentenced to 44 years in prison.
Raban Alou shouted "this is only the beginning" as he was led from court."

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/raban-alou-sentenced-to-44-years-in-prison-for-role-in-curtis-cheng-murder/ar-BBJIurG?ocid=spartanntp
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 1 March 2018 1:59:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Never to be released would have been a more appropriate sentence He could be out in 33 years, still be only in his early 50s. Why any parole period was given is mystery. The shooter should get a much longer sentence when his turn comes. He is only 15. The death penalty should apply for terrorism killings.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 1 March 2018 3:25:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There will probably an appeal, playing on the severity of the sentence, and he'll get a reduction; particularly if he wises up and plays the penitent card.

I can see him being out in about fifteen years.

The killer got the death penalty, on the spot.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 1 March 2018 4:42:10 PM
we kill the innocent babies in the womb by the truck load and pay about 100 grand per year to keep alive unrepentant murderers who will act again given the chance. Beautiful secular logic.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 1 March 2018 5:09:27 PM
I have said it in many previous posts only to be attacked by the do-gooders, the neuters and the soft cocks.
I believe in the return of the death penalty wherever it has been repealed. I've heard all the arguments against. Not interested. This is a perfect point in case. This guy once dead will become a martyr. Good for him. He will go to Allah, where he will spend eternity with a number of Virgins. The problem is in this new world of equality and queers and so on, Allah forgot to mention that the virgins might be males. This is the perfect scenario for equality. We can only hope he has such a good time in jail he might want to do the job himself because I can see he's going to be very popular inside prison.
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 1 March 2018 10:53:03 PM
It's all our own fault as we are now paying for our stupidity in letting these types in in the first place.
Posted by rehctub, Friday, 2 March 2018 2:24:27 PM
This sentence will be wide open to appeal, since he didn't pull the trigger.
The sentence is pretty stupid in my opinion.
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 3 March 2018 12:10:06 PM
You only have to read about the murders and rapes in Europe to see
what will happen here if we do not restrict their immigration.
Required statement: Of course it is not all moslems that are terrorists.
It is just that the terrorists are moslems.

I see that more people making remarks like I have just made have been sentenced to gaol terms in the UK.
In Sweden a man who bashed his wife quite badly had his charge
dismissed on the grounds that being a moslem was so allowed under Sharia Law.
The judge commented that his wife was of poor character because she
went to the police and laid a complaint.

All this near World Women's day, oh dear the hypocrisy !
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 9 March 2018 4:56:06 PM
And who will grieve for the families who have loved members killed when these
enemy war combatants get out of prison, more bitter than ever and commit the next
mass murders.

Death for the perpetrators is the only guarantee of future public safety.
Posted by CHERFUL, Saturday, 10 March 2018 11:29:02 PM
Dear Is mise,

Gun suppliers being held more accountable. Where do I sign up?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 11 March 2018 12:03:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy