The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Political correctness is a denial of free speech.

Political correctness is a denial of free speech.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
CJ Morgan said: "I suppose it would be politically incorrect to disagree by saying that what destroyed Pauline Hanson and her band of boofheaded followers was the fact that she is an ignorant, racist cow who was an embarrassment to the nation?"

Speaking of political correctness, do you find "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep" to be racist also?

In regards to Pauline Hanson and her views on immigration, please consider the following. If you can find any Asian leader in any Asian country of whatever political persuasion who doesn't subscribe to the immigration views of Ms. Hanson in relation to their own country, then please name that leader now. To save you the time, you won't find a single one.

So then, one must ask the question - why is it considered acceptable for Asian countries to use immigration controls to preserve their own ethnic and cultural compositions, but not Australia?

To quote Blainey again: "A family of Australians, of European descent, would now have faint chance of emigrating, if it so wished, to any Asian land."

http://www.immigrationwatchcanada.org/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=1667

Smells like 24-carat hypocrisy to me.
Posted by Oligarch, Saturday, 14 July 2007 8:10:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
On the way home from school and at the height of
Hanson hysteria in 1998 my 12 year old son and his same age cousin [girl ]were surrounded by a bunch of white boys who circled them and called them everything that they had learnt from their parents. 'abo', coon' black-'c's', spat on them, wanted to provoke them. They did not react; they knew what to do and simply walked away.

I with to this day I was there to protect and defend them.

This was a form of racist violence I know only too well. My kids knew they were disempowered, vulnerable and could not call on the adults who silently stood nearby and looked on and did nothing.

But to many posters, [many of them no dounbt think they are decent Australians], this was simply an incident of white Australians practicing their free speech and not being politically correct.

Go figure!
Posted by Rainier, Sunday, 15 July 2007 2:05:12 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Rainier

During 1982, at a private school, my daughter was methodically bashed every day by your mob - 5 girls to one.

I suggested placing her in the state school, however, your mob were on rampage there and my daughter refused to go.

I went to the college every day for a week, recess and lunch times and hung around the playground to discourage these girls from bashing mine. Those girls knew who I was since I worked in the boys' college next door and I chose not to "dob" on them. These bullies then picked on someone else who was more vulnerable.

Funny thing, I was paying fees for my daughter's tuition and your mob weren't.

Do what I did, Rainier - get over it - move on and dissolve your hatred of the white race!

Go figure!

The politically incorrect Dickie
Posted by dickie, Monday, 16 July 2007 9:09:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy