The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What could go wrong with this stupid decision.

What could go wrong with this stupid decision.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
//Pretty harsh when the doctors name the condition 'It's got us baffled'//

Yeah, it's quote from House. Have you seen the show? 'Pretty harsh' is an excellent summation of the character. I love House.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 29 September 2017 7:14:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Armchair Critic,

In his book, The Selfish Gene (1976), Richard Dawkins coined the word ‘meme’ (as opposed to ‘gene’) to describe the passing down of culture and systems of behaviour to successive generations. It’s sounds like you’re conflating memes with genes.

On an off-topic note, just quickly, it is with regret that I inform you that Paul Horner has died.
Posted by AJ Philips, Friday, 29 September 2017 7:29:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey AJ Philips,
Maybe; maybe even probably Lol,
- But Christians as annoying as they can sometimes be, or regular western citizens - don't go around gangraping or committing acts of terrorism upon native citizens while as guests.

I've never heard of Paul Horner, after 1 minute of my time looking him up, I might agree with a couple of things he may have spoken in support of; but overall he seems like bit of a douche...

Hey Toni,
I watched a couple of the early seasons of House and it was pretty good, it was fairly engaging.
But I didn't keep up watching it; or get around to watching the other seasons I missed.
I did plan to but it just didn't happen; maybe one day I will.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 29 September 2017 2:12:36 PM
you can be reasonably confident that all the Trump hating dummy spitters who have acted so violently have had parents who told them how wonderful pure they are and have obviously never smacked their bums in their life. These dummy spitters are really their parents on steroids.
Posted by runner, Friday, 29 September 2017 4:07:33 PM
What could go wrong with this stupid decision?

Everything.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 29 September 2017 9:06:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy