The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The maggies are swooping.... again.

The maggies are swooping.... again.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
No Tony, dog food is far too big for Butcher birds, or Magpies, unless you want to cut it up for them, or choke them with it.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 10 September 2017 11:54:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Whale meat used for dog food - The Australian
www.theaustralian.com.au/news/whale...dog-food/story-e6frg6t6-1111115171833
Dec 21, 2007 - WHALE meat has been sold as dog food in Japan and there is a push now to encourage children to consume it to help reduce stockpiles.
-
Kids can handle it , what's the problem?
Posted by nicknamenick, Sunday, 10 September 2017 12:20:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
NNN, nothing worse than a little tyke with a bad case of stockpiles. I recall myself as a wee lad at the tender years of 47, being confined to my cot with a server bout of stockpiles. Mummy would rub my backside raw with a big slab of whale blubber, every night, that continued until I grew out of it at the age of 59. I still have fond memories of my days with stockpiles, the carbolic acid, the hot poultices, sulphur in-gestation, castor oil 3 times a day, the fun of being in traction. Ah! the joys of childhood, fond memories one and all. No child should miss the experience!
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 10 September 2017 1:10:27 PM
Blubbering kids. You deserved the raw stockpiles if you bit the hand that fed you let alone swooping.
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 11 September 2017 1:24:57 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy