The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What the Hell?

What the Hell?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Hmmm, thoughts of Fifth Columns comes to mind.
It is probably not such a big deal, but ---
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 22 June 2017 12:28:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The history and truth about Islam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo
Posted by Josephus, Friday, 23 June 2017 10:34:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
In the field of battle Muslims will be passing our defence strategy to the enemy. No one in Government cares for our Western culture. The Australian defence force is at war in Islamic countries and we are employing an Islamic Imam who believes in the Caliphate.
Posted by Josephus, Saturday, 24 June 2017 4:38:47 PM
PS: I recall a number of occasions that people have been fired from jobs because of statements of their own they made but the companies still fired them.

Cory Bernadi for one.

Foxy: Mohamadu Nawaz Saleem was nominated by the Australian National Imams Council and was a highly experienced Muslim cleric with formal
qualifications in law.

Also in Sharia Law which he advocates that Australia must adopt. He also believes in Wife Bashing, Halal Tax(Jizya Tax.) The forced Conversion of all Australia, if necessary, to mahommadism & the Great Southern Caliphate(Australia.) Obviously this man was a good choice for the Armed Forces.

I have just been to an Army Reunion. We got talking about the inclusion of mahommedeans in the Ranks. One Digger told me, just quietly, that if they go to the Range one person is allocated to watch & prevent a Blue on Blue incident. He did not elaborate but I did get the message. Not a lot of trust there.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 26 June 2017 4:39:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy