The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Confused Muslims

Confused Muslims

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
I do believe I allowed for such differences, runner.

<<Find one muslim in the world that believes that the true God is Father of the Lord Jesus Christ or Jehovah God AJ.>>

Right about here: “You may have some different beliefs about that god, but it is still the same [Abrahamic] god.” (http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=7741#238081)

You even quoted me saying that. Perhaps you should read your own quotes a little more carefully, huh?

<<Of course if you had any integrity you would realise that allah is none other than a moon god who had previously been worshiped long before Mohammed displayed his satanic nature.>>

No, “Allah” is just Arabic for “god”. Islam is an Abrahamic religion - an offshoot of Judaism, just like Christianity - so of course they use the same word to refer to their new god: the same god you believe in.

By the way, one's level of integrity influences one's behaviour, not one's knowledge.

<<Just does not [suit] your hatred AJ.>>

Oh, again, there’s no hatred here, runner. You’re one of the only hateful ones around here, as is evident by your vitriolic tone. This has really got your head in a spin, hasn't it? Surely this isn't the first time someone has brought this to your attention?

<<No wonder [secularists] and Islam have so much in common.>>

No, secularism shares absolutely nothing in common with Islam. Christianity, on the other hand… Well, lets just say their god isn't the only thing they have in common and leave it at that for now, shall we? After all, I wouldn't want to hijack ttbn's hypocritical attempt to slag off at a religion that is not his own.

<<Lying does not bother them as their consciences are dead.>>

No, I don’t see any dead consciences, but I do see a lot of poisoned ones. Thanks for giving us a demonstration of what that looks like, too, by the way.
Posted by AJ Philips, Thursday, 20 April 2017 12:49:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There is no mention of "symbolic" beating of wives in the Koran.
Its intention seems to be clear.
I thought that video of the two moslem women was a joke.
I don't think any imman had little sticks like that in mind.

To get back into the real world;
Isn't it time to face up to what is happening in Europe ?
There is no debate there about little sticks.
The only discussion there is about Kalashnikovs and bombs.

It is about time here that people talked about the real problem.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 20 April 2017 2:48:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bazz,

You are right:there is nothing symbolic about Koranic biffo - they are encouraged to belt the women who don't tow the line, and kill infidels, particularly Jews. Actually, ordered to in the latter cases.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 20 April 2017 5:35:37 PM
Doog, islam is not a race, savvy? It is not a race it is a religion! To try and taint people who take against these horrible people with racism is plain wrong.
Intent in Australian law is good enough. Take your little stick up to the nearest walloper and give him a flick and tell him that this is a warning and he will arrest you for assault. Try that on a muslim in the street and you will probably get knocked out.
Posted by JBowyer, Thursday, 20 April 2017 8:22:39 PM
We are talking about Muslims right. As far as I am aware Muslims live by the Koran so I fail to see anything racist in that..

The discussion is about the skit that two Muslim women made a video off. Which caused something outrageous in the eyes of the viewer.

Shows how foolish you are, it was a daws and Clarke style entertainment. You were had.

Your attempt to try and manipulate something that was not even in discussion shows your inner self as a racist ignorant filthy pig.
Posted by doog, Thursday, 20 April 2017 10:18:45 PM
Doog you actually said "I believe that video achieved its desired effect, showing non Muslims up for what they are, paranoid about a certain race of people."
I would not expect an apology from you for lying and then insults. As for saying about those stupid girls using humour. I implore you not to joke about islam. Remember the deaths caused by cartoons of the prophet by your little mates the adherants of the religion of peace?
Try and not get too upset and confused, just calmly read what you said and leave the invective for people who can read and understand which is just not you.
Posted by JBowyer, Thursday, 20 April 2017 11:22:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy