The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > No matter where you live says Bill, he must be either blind or stupid.

No matter where you live says Bill, he must be either blind or stupid.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
The Death Of 'Medicare'! I see the Liberals have panicked and hit the streets at the 'Pre Polls' with a Turnball's placard , fresh from the printers, giving a guarantee to retain 'Medicare'. Is that a core or non-core promise, like Little Johnny Howard and his "never ever" promise on the GST!

How crazy are the Christian Demo's, aka God Squad, aka Fred Bile Group in NSW. I'm okay with Liberals, Labor people at the pre poll, we get on well, talk a bit of you know what s%$t, but the CDP crazies, they are off the planet. On Tuesday this CDP kid offers a woman voter one of their HTV, she politely refuses with a "no thanks" He givers her a mouth full "take it or I'll shove it up your ass" we could not believe it, shocked! He then goes on that the woman's a prostitute by the way she was dressed, she was an office chick. I said to my Liberal mate, "and you are giving them your preference" He said "I know! just crazy people", this kid tells me a little while later he hates going to church, but he has to, I didn't ask why. Judging by the CDP pair, the girl was no better, I can't wait to meet their candidate, judging by last time out he'll be as wacko as the rest of them including Fred.
In the Senate the CDP have done a preference swap with the Liberals, but in their 1 to 6 they have the Shooters and also the Hooters, obviously god likes to kill the little woodland creatures, as he hoon's around the bush in his four wheel drive.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 24 June 2016 6:45:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The NBN will create more than it will wreak. Firstly it needs to be done properly and not a mishmash of technologies that will cause more disruption than ever.
To get people into small towns you need services, no one will go there otherwise. This is why everybody is congregating in corners.
Since when has holding back technology been a plus.
Turnbull was the greatest disappointment ever, his charisma outweighs his ability by miles.
Return Labor this time or next and get us back on the road. You can not keep taking away from established services.
Posted by doog, Friday, 24 June 2016 9:52:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wonderful, wonderful women's rights to employment opportunities I could be accused of being politically incorrect. I pose that society needs a limited number of workers to service a population. Allowing women equal opportunities has allowed fewer employment opportunities for male workers. As women made their way into the work force, adding to families ability to service home variable home loans, pushing up the price of property auction bidding. At the same time illegal drugs, many more years spent in education institutions, technology mechanisation, allowed many people to be unemployable.

As mechanisation relieved people of low skilled employment, medical advancements and science engineering forces higher education excuses that bad education causes human intelligence to seek medicating entertainment in low intelligent skilled sports.

I estimate that what people will put up with is what people will get.

the by product of working women are fewer women having many children allowing immigration to replace population growth, new people that can borrow money and or rent housing creating demand fro new housing growth.

Jobs and growth means more immigrants to take up limited employment opportunities, replacing badly Australian educated Australian unemployable workers who failed to object to being badly educated.
Posted by steve101, Thursday, 30 June 2016 2:54:50 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy