The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > is australian constitution a people's constitution?

is australian constitution a people's constitution?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
eftfnc,

OK you discovered that my website and blog do not cover everything (SMILE), but my books, up to 1.9Gib do set out a hell of a lot more.

As the Commonwealth of Australia is not a county but only a political union of the states, who remain to be dominions under the British Crown, then there can be no membership to the UN! This I canvassed also in my published books.

As to representation of Health Officials much depends on who and what they seek to represent!

The first issue is to establish matters in constitutional context. In plain terms, if it doesn’t fit in it then forget about the rest.

I have just added to my yahoo blog http://au.360.yahoo.com/profile-ijpxwMQ4dbXm0BMADq1lv8AYHknTV_QH another correspondence about Aboriginals, etc, which may also give you some understanding that unless proper observance is given to constitutional powers and limitations it will go wrong.
Posted by Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka, Friday, 22 June 2007 12:58:55 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
eftfnc,

I HAVE JUST HAD A BRIEF LOOK AT THE WEBSITE YOU REFER TO AND TO BE VERY HONEST I AM IMPRESSED, BUT CONSIDERING I ONLY READ THE FRONT PAGE AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT FURTHER IS STATED.
I HAVE DONWLOADED THE PAGE AS TO INCLUDE IT IN MY NEXT PAGE.

What I understand the website is about basically is what I have in my letterhead stated:

“PEOPLES POWER Reclaim our State and Federal constitutional and other rights, and hold politicians & judges accountable!”

You may have noticed also stated on my website?
Posted by Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka, Friday, 22 June 2007 1:12:10 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy